Bounty Contract Week Appreciation

dakajojo

Honesty, I am thoroughly enjoying this event. I don't understand why people feel the need to complain about everything. I'm happy that BioWare created another event. I have three toons that can participate, and I'll take any extra content they make available for this game. My only gripe is that there is a weekly cap on reputation, and I'll have to wait till next month to reach Friend status... BUT, it's less a "gripe", and more of a "I just want to get something from the rep vendor and hate waiting...", but it will be totally worth it though when the next Bounty Contract Week comes around.

To those complaining... I understand your concerns, but... it's a game. Have fun! :jawa_smile:

i guess the event itself was a neat idea. I kinda liked the quests once there were enough shady characters to go around. am already capped for rep this week though and it's only thursday lolz. will continue to grind out tokens and not turn them in til after tuesday reset but only got through none, outsider and halfway through new-comer with week one's allotment of rep.

question though.. i have several toons on another server. if i max that rep and then transfer one of the toons to my main server.. with the rep stack or will it just be a waste of time?