unique item limit reached on underworld information?

Aaidan

When i play the bounty contract event, if an informant doesn't give me what i want he attacks. If I kill him he drops a blue "underworld information" drop. But this doesn't show up in my inventory, or my quest items tab, and doesn't change the # of informants I need to talk to. Also, If I kill any other informants they also drop it but if I try to pick it up, it says "unique item limit reached".

Whats the deal?

• 3 months later...
Good to see that 4 months alter this problem still exists, i am currently stuck with the same problem. The item is NOT in my inventory, and I am unable to pick up any of the shady character info drops. Opened a ticket, so far no response....It has been 4 months, why does something like this glitch still exist?:mad::mad::mad:

Have you checked, aside from your inventory, your cargo hold ?

If the data thingy is there, you will get that error. I remember a similar issue with the granades on False Emperor, one day I kept getting that erro "unique item..." blah, it was not in my backpack. Turns out i left it on y my cargo hold, once I got rid of it, I didnt have any trouble