8/17/13 - Overload Ranked 8v8, show them how we DO !

MasterFryman

Lets show them this weekend how many people want 8v8 Ranked WarZones. Call all your guildmates, tell them to log, tell them get 8 together a queue ranked. Who care if you win, your rank is going out the window. Who cares if you get rolled, the win losses is going out the window. Log On, Overload the ranked queue, show them how many people we can amass and push the ranked queue to the brink.

Screw regular warzones. SHOW THEM HOW WE ROLL !!!

Or just unsub and stop waiting for worthwhile pvp content that will clearly never come.

HAHA.. Unsub. Go ahead. Knock yourself out, that will show them.

They could care less if you unsub. Go play Rift pvp, or WoW pvp, or planetside, or the thousand other titles that are either old as dirt or just flat suck. Stop crying you didn't get what you want so you are going to pout in the corner.

**throws toy down and storms off**

HAHA.. Unsub. Go ahead. Knock yourself out, that will show them.

They could care less if you unsub. Go play Rift pvp, or WoW pvp, or planetside, or the thousand other titles that are either old as dirt or just flat suck. Stop crying you didn't get what you want so you are going to pout in the corner.

**throws toy down and storms off**

And at this point they probably could care less about your one day trick pony attempt at showing some ranked WZ numbers.

Lets show them this weekend how many people want 8v8 Ranked WarZones. Call all your guildmates, tell them to log, tell them get 8 together a queue ranked. Who care if you win, your rank is going out the window. Who cares if you get rolled, the win losses is going out the window. Log On, Overload the ranked queue, show them how many people we can amass and push the ranked queue to the brink.

Screw regular warzones. SHOW THEM HOW WE ROLL !!!

I support it. You know you'll pretty much get nothing but naysayers in here.

I support it. You know you'll pretty much get nothing but naysayers in here.

True story. But i could care less about the trolls and the naysayers. On our server forum LCFC and Deathsmile are both on board to do it. And that took 5 min. Just trying to have fun.

I'm sure all 80 of you will show them. Why would guilds take time from operations and the event to support something they usually don't give a **** about? Not to mention that it would be as fun for them as it would be for 8 PvP'ers to venture into S&V NiM in Partisan. Edited by MidichIorian