Ideas for Advanced Class - Sorc

Kolakolizer

I think that if BW is going to make new advanced class for 50 - 55 the for Sorc i suggest.

Necromancer - For Male Sith Sorc Heal.

Nightsister - For Female Sith Sorc Heal.

I would personally think to add in a new ability for them would be Force Drain, in Which they train the energy from enemies and healing themselves and if force drain kills the enemy then it grants a bonus healing to you.

Well those are my ideas, i wonder what the dps would be because the advanced class for 50-55 would focus more on what skill tree you picked, whether it was dps, heal or tank.

I think that if BW is going to make new advanced class for 50 - 55 the for Sorc i suggest.

Necromancer - For Male Sith Sorc Heal.

Nightsister - For Female Sith Sorc Heal.

I would personally think to add in a new ability for them would be Force Drain, in Which they train the energy from enemies and healing themselves and if force drain kills the enemy then it grants a bonus healing to you.

Well those are my ideas, i wonder what the dps would be because the advanced class for 50-55 would focus more on what skill tree you picked, whether it was dps, heal or tank.

Inquisitors don't need another heal spec. If anything pop a tank/hea/dps AC on them. (or tank/heal/support)

And Force Drain is pretty much Death Field. But I'm glad I'm the only one who's thinking about a third AC. I really do think it's time for a Stimfiend AC for Imperial Agents where they can get some use out of that cunning tank gear...