PVP Relics for Rage jugg

SuperZizu

The idea that matrix cube is BiS for the second relic slot is so prevalent now that I had stopped bothering to argue the matter, but for some reason I'm in the mood for setting the record straight now: the kinetic force damage relic is better. An extra 269 damage from the relic's effect every ....... let's be conservative and say ..... 8 seconds during a fight, is going to outweigh the passive stat difference that the matrix cube has over the conq relic. I get kills with "wind buffet" (the name of the damage proc relic effect) all the time. Your actual smash damage number will show up to be slightly lower (not even close to as much as "269" lower) using damage proc relic instead of matrix cube, but if your smash procs the relic damage then the smash will, practically speaking, do more burst than you could've with the matrix cube. Spread the word: everyone is wrong about matrix cube. Edited by JediMasterSLC

The idea that matrix cube is BiS for the second relic slot is so prevalent now that I had stopped bothering to argue the matter, but for reason I'm in the mood for setting the record straight now: the kinetic force damage relic is better. An extra 269 damage from the relic's effect every ....... let's be conservative and say ..... 8 seconds during a fight, is going to outweigh the passive stat difference that the matrix cube has over the conq relic. I get kills with "wind buffet" (the name of the damage proc relic effect) all the time. Your actual smash damage number will show up to be slightly lower (not even close to as much as "269" lower) using damage proc relic instead of matrix cube, but if your smash procs the relic damage then the smash will, practically speaking, do more burst than you could've with the matrix cube. Spread the word: everyone is wrong about matrix cube.

dam, and u say this after i spent 2 hours yesterday farming the cube :mad:

Edited by chaosmadness

If you already have power augments you'll be fine in those, not with the creds to switch to strength.

No no, im starting buying now, its why i asked. But for each augment i spend around 210k (kit+augment+tax), so, its like around 2,5Million to stay full augmented :eek:

Edited by chaosmadness

No no, im starting buying now, its why i asked. But for each augment i spend around 210k (kit+augment+tax), so, its like around 2,5Million to stay full augmented :eek:

Yeah :/ and it sucks! I need credits... lol

But yes, as the poster said above, get Str augs instead of Power.