i just realize that...

astrobearx

meh... dont see much of a deal to this... There is no american dubbed anime that is worth watching. Either it is in Japanese or it is not even worth 1 second of consideration:rak_01: Edited by BaronV

Ugh don't remind me, try to block him out, so tired of Steve Blum, in so many games and as people have said he does the voice of countless characters in SWTOR...just the same voice over and over again talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so no one has the chance to interrupt him it was really quite hypnotic, almost as annoying Jennifer Hale..

meh... dont see much of a deal to this... There is no american dubbed anime that is worth watching. Either it is in Japanese or it is not even worth 1 second of consideration:rak_01:

I'll go one further. There is no anime worth watching, whatever bloody language it is in.

Ugh don't remind me, try to block him out, so tired of Steve Blum, in so many games and as people have said he does the voice of countless characters in SWTOR...just the same voice over and over again talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so no one has the chance to interrupt him it was really quite hypnotic, almost as annoying Jennifer Hale..

While I don't agree with you, I appreciate the reference :p

Steve Blum is one of my favorite voice actors. I admit I got excited when I heard him voicing the droid. Also learned recently that Tara Strong voices my companion, Risha. Probably others too.

Besides Blum, has anyone else noticed a serious lack in audio quality when it comes to the new voicework for this event?

I'll go one further. There is no anime worth watching, whatever bloody language it is in.

sorry... not taking the bait. Either you are trying (and failing) to troll, or you are a poor deprived soul who has simply not been exposed to the wonderful world of anime :D

sorry... not taking the bait. Either you are trying (and failing) to troll, or you are a poor deprived soul who has simply not been exposed to the wonderful world of anime :D

But you previously flamed by saying that no English anime could ever be good? I mean, Hetalia, or Black Bulter maybe?

Them's fighting words! FemShep forever!

Err...sorry, wrong forum. :D

meh... dont see much of a deal to this... There is no american dubbed anime that is worth watching. Either it is in Japanese or it is not even worth 1 second of consideration:rak_01:

Well in fact Cowboy Beebop is one of only a few Anime where the dub has better voice acting then the original japanese version.

I looked up Jen Taylor's (Cortana from Halo) IMDB page because I was certain that she voice acted one of the bigger roles in the game (can't remember which one right now because it was a while ago, I believe I thought it was one of the companions) but it turned out that it wasnt her. She is however filed under "additional voices".

I looked up Jen Taylor's (Cortana from Halo) IMDB page because I was certain that she voice acted one of the bigger roles in the game (can't remember which one right now because it was a while ago, I believe I thought it was one of the companions) but it turned out that it wasnt her. She is however filed under "additional voices".

Maybe you were thinking of Sara Palmer's voice actor, same woman who did the female Commander Shepard in Mass Effect, she is the voice for the female Trooper.

That used to be true in ancient times when I first started watching anime, though I've found the English voices for series like Ghost in the Shell and Fullmetal Alchemist to be pretty good.