Headed in the right direction. Thanks BW!

Klarick

Im really enjoying all the new content, and it seems to be coming at a rapid rate. Awesome job! I have confidence you will fix the issues with the new Bounty Contracts system, so im not too worried about it.

Keep up the awesome work!

Edited by Klarick

Now there we go! That's what we need more of :) I am glad you took the time to tell them how you feel. Sometimes for developers to do even better, they need that extra boost to tell them they are doing great. Good post and I hope you have fun in the game for a long time :)

Im really enjoying all the new content, and it seems to be coming at a rapid rate. Awesome job! I have confidence you will fix the issues with the new Bounty Contracts system, so im not too worried about it.

Keep up the awesome work!

I agree. Patch 2.3 has probably been my favorite in a long while, and despite some flaws with Bounty Event, I am really enjoying it.

I concur. I cant wait to get home to do the bounty missions tonight after work. I love the CZ-198 dailies and FPs. I am even excited about 2.4 and the ranked arenas, and i don't hardly pvp much anymore. (I still haven't ever done the Gree pylon WZ) We don't have enough people interested in pvp in my guild to have formed an 8 person team, but 4 person teams will be easier to put together.