Warzone no longer subscriber perk

Greenify

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link please?

If you don't believe him, just go inside the Developer Update: 4v4 warzone arenas and it's right there. But if you do not want to look I suggest you take a look at my picture :)

http://prntscr.com/1l801u

There you have it. I am feeling great about f2p people being able to queve warzones and really have some fun without the hellish restrictions of now. 3 warzones a week? cmon now. It's always better for people to experience something more often so maybe in the future if they like it they will even subscribe. :)

I am feeling good about this change and don't treat it in any way shape or form as a "slap in the face". Not at all am I upset :) It's a great change for the game and for the f2p people. I am glad they are finally doing that.

What do people think of this?

It's a teaser, with no specifics given.

So I think it's premature to react to it.

Personally.. with ranked arena play entering the game.. my guess is they are opening warzones to everyone.. but if you want to play/compete in ranked arena PvP.. there will be a weekly pass involved. Am I right? Time will tell.. but I can almost guarantee that with a free muffin.. you still have to buy the beverage.... or settle for choking down the muffin.

Edited by Andryah

Personally.. with ranked arena play entering the game.. my guess is they are opening warzones to everyone.. but if you want to play/compete in ranked arena PvP.. there will be a weekly pass involved. Am I right? Time will tell.. but I can almost guarantee that with a free muffin.. you still have to buy the beverage.... or settle for choking down the muffin.

This is the SWTOR general forum, it is NEVER premature to react. ;)

And on that note, I would like to express my OUTRAGE on the changes coming in 3.0. I mean, come on, really BioFail? I can't believe you're doing this to us.

I don't think anyone has reacted to it yet :p, just here to discuss. But I must say, it means if I felt like going preferred it's one less pass I will have to use.

And on that note, I would like to express my OUTRAGE on the changes coming in 3.0. I mean, come on, really BioFail? I can't believe you're doing this to us.

3.0 will likely be the next expansion, so if you're intent on complaining you can select one of these timeless arguments.

1)Too small

2)Too expensive/should be free for subscribers

3)Story sucks/Is planet locked etc.

LOL... yeah.. INB4 "I heard it from a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy.... 3.0 is going to suck" :p

I would support this 100% as this move absolutely devalues the Sub as it stands.

Bringing more players into WZ for you the subscriber to play with is a net added value to you, not a net loss. Unless of course you only solo play... but that being the case.. what they do/do-not do to WZs is irrelevant then.

Well that is good for the F2P'ers .... 1 step closer for me to try out F2P for myself. Now just open up FP & OPS and I will give it a whirl. :)

If the plan for warzones goes through it will only be a matter of time till they do open ops and flashpoints to F2P. Then we will have to ask why we should sub if everything can be done by F2P'ers. Going to be interesting to see what they do.

The first in a line of the FEW perks you do have that soon it will be "you can do anything on free to play. Subs please keep paying so you can get your free coins" The free CC will soon be the only reason to sub and that is when I will say so long to this game.