Silence of the taun-tauns....for the love of god...

captpickles

So, in the deserts... no other toons in site headphones turned up: yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

In a story zone, no other players : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

sitting in the cantina : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

every 5 or so minutes : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

we get it.. you made new content. its a mount. it's cool and should have been in the game day one... and we thank you for getting it in... but shut them the hell up. we don't need the aduio clip playing for no reason other than to advert it....

yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

.......#$%^&

Edited by captpickles

It was cute the first few times, it was kinda silly a few times after that.....

At this point, when I hear it, especially in a zone that ECHOES it like ultra reverb, it makes me want to turn them into a sleeping bag.;)

So, in the deserts... no other toons in site headphones turned up: yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

In a story zone, no other players : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

sitting in the cantina : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

every 5 or so minutes : yeeeeeaauughhhhh walfffflllee flaffel!!!

we get it.. you made new content. its a mount. it's cool and should have been in the game day one... and we thank you for getting it in... but shut them the hell up. we don't need the aduio clip playing for no reason other than to advert it....

.......#$%^&

Ugh I hate this red text all over my screen. Is captpickles playing his character in this thread?

PS - The sounds is awesome and Star Wars iconic. Best thing about the mount. You can always turn your sound off or down. :p

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

I hear regular speeders just as often. The taun Tauns are "speeders" and the sound they make is likely not anymore overdone as the rest of the mounts. It's just so different, you notice it more. As a coding aspect I am sure they are linked to the same subroutine as all other mounts. That being said, you will probably not see a change anytime soon.