Shady character

discbox

Try going to Hutta pal. Voss wasn't bad but still, add more shady's and this event is solid gold. I was pissed enough to cancel my sub and I am a dedicated player. Did I blow it up? Hell ya cause I'm a BH and have been looking forward to this event for a long time and to see what the czerka daily was like and this event on Hutta? 2+2 still equals 4 bud.

LOL, you quit because of this? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Get off of Hutta. That's the worst possible place you could go to do this event. Way too many people there.

Get off your ship in fleet. Get the bounty. Use your capitol world quick travel to go to KB. Hardly anyone there and more then enough shady's. Take a few minutes to gather them, go in and talk to the magic table. Speeder to go kill the bounty, quick travel back to the capitol. Turn in, use the free quick travel in your mission bag to go back to fleet. Done.

That's just one. There are a few planets that you can do this on. I'm doing around 4 or 5 chars in an hour.

Edited by Blackardin

This was the last straw, just cancelled my sub. You want my money, put out quality events and not piss poor ones like czerka daily and this failed bounty event. I'm not even gonna support f2p cause I've been gaming too long to wait with dozens of others for something to respawn. The game was fun though, too bad you guys didn't think this out.

Well, at least you didn't overreact or anything.

It's not hard on hard Hutta

The problem is that people are all over inside the cantina but tut they are no looking outside

the entire area between the cantina and the palace have shady characters

The cantina is loaded but the outside area is not

Check the bridge area where the long grass is

Or just hit a different planet

Well, at least you didn't overreact or anything.

Yes, I did overreact and I want to apologize to anyone I may have offended. To understand why I did overreact you would have to understand that I have recently experienced back to back real life tragedies and I have been using the game as an outlet. My stress level has been at an all time high and I just kinda snapped with the whole shady character issue on Hutta and the new Czerka "What's yours is mine" daily mission. I completed the bounty missions on all 5 of my characters yesterday and had an absolute blast! I even went and did the Czerka dailies the night before without any issues so again, I apologize to anyone who took offense to me venting. This is the best game I have ever played along with KOTOR and I will continue to support it and help out whoever I can in the game. Thank you devs for continuing to give us awesome content and putting up with our rants!

The problem is that people are all over inside the cantina but tut they are no looking outside

It's exactly this way.

People want everything to be done with the least amount of efford needed.

Sad times.

Me, I consciously chose Hutta, because i wanted to work my way from the easiest (and "oldest" in terms of class stories) planets to the more high-level ones, just like in my class story.

Remove them, or add more. This ist stupid! It's not prime time in Europe but there aren't enough of them for the players on Hutta.

Why don't you lern anything from past events!?

Who is clicking faster contest!?

How did I know it was gonna be about Hutta?

Go to a different planet

Get it done with no problem

Profit

Stop complaining.

This was the last straw, just cancelled my sub. You want my money, put out quality events and not piss poor ones like czerka daily and this failed bounty event. I'm not even gonna support f2p cause I've been gaming too long to wait with dozens of others for something to respawn. The game was fun though, too bad you guys didn't think this out.

Seriously dude? Hutta is seriously the only planet where it's a problem. Gotta chill man. And it is a monthly event so I'm sure they will improve it.

Seriously dude? Hutta is seriously the only planet where it's a problem. Gotta chill man. And it is a monthly event so I'm sure they will improve it.

I explained why I overreacted just a bit ago lol. Yes, I needed to chill and take a step back. Sometimes stress gets the best of us.

Just as you didn't originally look beyond Hutta, many people do not look beyond the opening post. LOL[/QUOT

Lol, ya I took my 55 to Hutta thinking I had to do all 5 missions with my characters on the same planet to get the kingpin contract, didn't know I could spread them out over all the planets. I had one level 15 I created just to have enough to do a kingpin contract each day so I was confused.

The big issue making the starter planets the cluster **** it is is because its the lowest level so the most can go there and it has large instance populations.

Bioware knows both of these things. They also know that it makes the game look super popular, why else would they stick them all around the game start building. ;)

I don't know if it's been changed, but the first time I did it, someone formed an ops group and it updated for all of us, second time I teamed up with just 1 other person and it updated for me whenever he used one and I think the other way around aswell. Unless this has been changed, just team up?

I'm not saying that the way they did it is smart, especially now the respawn times have been increased, but we better learn to play with their ways of making events, if they'd change they'd have already done it.

Edit: I can't read patch-notes, it's not an increase apparently but a decrease.

Edited by Gloomycakes

It's the Bounty Contract Event. You think you're the only Hunter with eyes on that mark? They should have made these in a neutral PVP zone, faction vs faction free-for-all, no grouping. I'd be takin' out all you mothers and gettin' my prize.

I'd rate this up if I could. But I can't so ill quote it for the sake of seeing its truth again.

I loved the TaunTaun hunting(read as PvP stalking) teams durin the first week. Wasn't quite able to get the Master of Hoth Acheivment but was close. Needs moar open world events!

Or maybe go to another planet instead, its obvious that the majority of players will go to Hutta/Dromund Kaas or Ord Mantell/Coruscant.

Shut up! I am not wanting to share those easy run throughs on Alderaan and Voss! I will have to tell those young'uns, "Get off my lawn... I mean kill!"

lol