Class Buffs

Lanthys

Hi , plz unlock the Class Buffs in the Cartel Market .

Prize can be 20-30k Cartel Coins or more (a extreme summary where only twinking hater as me would pay for it) , no problem , but plz put them in the Market . Nearly everything it's unlocked exept the Buffs , plz plz unlock them too.

I hate it to play alt's . I would and perhaps another ppl too, pay to get the Buffs in the Market .

It's a Suggestion

Thanks a lot

No!

It's one of the rare things in game that you have to earn!!!!

and wouldn't it count as P2W as it give you a advantage over people that did buy it

and its a reward, if you don't playing alts get some one to do your class story for you.

Nearly everything it's unlocked exept the Buffs , plz plz unlock them too.

Could you please name an example of this "nearly everything", that is unlocked via cartel market and that is NOT just for visuals, but giving a gameplay advantage?

Datacrons are giving an advantage and they cannot be unlocked by cartel market.

Companion affection gives an advantage (presence) and they cannot be unlocked by cartel market.

Better items give an advantage and they cannot be unlocked by cartel market.

Stims give an advantage and they cannot be unlocked by cartel market.

So what is this "nearly everything" that you speak of?

P.S: In case that was unclear: I am against your idea.

Edited by JPryde

Hi , plz unlock the Class Buffs in the Cartel Market .

Prize can be 20-30k Cartel Coins or more (a extreme summary where only twinking hater as me would pay for it) , no problem , but plz put them in the Market . Nearly everything it's unlocked exept the Buffs , plz plz unlock them too.

I hate it to play alt's . I would and perhaps another ppl too, pay to get the Buffs in the Market .

It's a Suggestion

Thanks a lot

Um, NO!!!

The whole point of the class buffs unlocking is to get people to learn all the classes, this is important, it makes you respect other players. Anybody who can get a Marrauder to level 55 without deleting the character has at least learned patience, anybody who perseveres with a Sage despite it getting underpowered for 5 levels has perspicacity, and anybody who levels a Commendo deserves a sainthood.

Why not ? It would only be a convenience... Because even if you dont have a set of buffs, all you gotta do is ask the next altaholic passing you by and you'll get it... Or just play a pvp game... Or just do a quick FP....

So whats the point of not having it on the cartel market ? It would actually be a good thing for once.

Why not ? It would only be a convenience... Because even if you dont have a set of buffs, all you gotta do is ask the next altaholic passing you by and you'll get it... Or just play a pvp game... Or just do a quick FP....

So whats the point of not having it on the cartel market ? It would actually be a good thing for once.

Dont for get SWTOR isnt a P2W game!!!

the cartel market is for cosmetic changes, emotes, armor and ect,

nothing on the cartel market is meant to increase your stats or give you better gear,

which class buffs do! so then it would start turning in to pay to win!!!

So i still vote no,