Altoholics Anonymous - A Support Thread

LostInReverie

*glances around the room, leg bouncing, while listening to the other players*

*finally summons enough courage, pops up and says,* Hi. I'm Lady Night Arrow and I'm an altoholic. I have 36 characters across three servers. One purely Empire, one purely Republic, and one a mix of the two. I play a mix of male and female characters. *quickly reclaims her seat*

21 Characters on 1 server, had 8 others (level 40-50) on Red Eclipse but they got deleted.

16 for every advanced class (all relatively high level but only 11 are 55 and geared for raids) and 5 made for crafting only and won't go higher than level 25.

Ironicly I hate leveling, I just like the change of different classes too much to not level more during dead-hours. That and another 8 due to some friends playing Republic, some Imperial, how actively I play them depends on where my friends are.

Once my Sentinel, Maurauder and Mercanary are finally 55, I'll pick 3 as mains and get some stable playing hours for more raiding and fill gaps with PvP, or the other way around depending on where my preferances lay, PvP has just been a lot of the same lately (arena's though, yay!)

Anyone else here want the ability to buy more slots on the same server? Max is 22 and I'm at 22, and I want to stay on my pve server, because I like it there, and I want access to all my stuff, but I have many more little experiments I want to do, so why not let us have more slots. We'd have to pay for them anyhow...and the money would help the server...

We should bug them for more slots. :D Who's with me? (someone...please be with me lol) :D

I'm with you! I'm only at 18, but I don't have two of each species yet... and what if they make more species? I'll need more spots then! Every new species will require more spots for new alts. It doesn't end!