Looking for Raiders for 7:30 PM and 9 PM PT Ops

KarethRiker

When I initially looked for a guild I found that most of the guilds run at fairly early times, if you can't make those and are looking for a later running guild we may be for you! The Chatos Paladins are recruiting for our 7:30 and 9 PM PT Operations. These are Hard Mode S&V and TFB runs that occur every day of the week, although you don't have to make every day! We're looking for players of all roles in 69-72 gear who want to keep gearing up or gear up alts. We also run 16 HMs at least once a month for full clears.

Requirements are a good attitude, willingness to learn, use of Mumble and Mox, and ability to sign up for raids on a calendar.

We'll work with any class and any player that has a good attitude and likes to have fun. Strong performers will have an opportunity to work towards Nightmare content. If interested send me a private message here or fill out an application on our site. Happy to answer any questions you have as well.

When I initially looked for a guild I found that most of the guilds run at fairly early times, if you can't make those and are looking for a later running guild we may be for you! The Chatos Paladins are recruiting for our 7:30 and 9 PM PT Operations. These are Hard Mode S&V and TFB runs that occur every day of the week, although you don't have to make every day! We're looking for players of all roles in 69-72 gear who want to keep gearing up or gear up alts. We also run 16 HMs at least once a month for full clears.

Requirements are a good attitude, willingness to learn, use of Mumble and Mox, and ability to sign up for raids on a calendar.

We'll work with any class and any player that has a good attitude and likes to have fun. Strong performers will have an opportunity to work towards Nightmare content. If interested send me a private message here or fill out an application on our site. Happy to answer any questions you have as well.

Could still use one or two more. We're raiding every night! Come get loot and have some fun!