Pvp, full deception: use Maul only on duplicity proc ?

Pathlight-

Simple question: I run a full deception build. To burn people down fastest in pvp should I line up several mauls when I have the chance (ex: enemy controlled by spike, electrocute...) or is it better to only use maul on duplicity proc and use other attacks in the meantime ?

Thanks.

I would say in certain situations it is acceptable. Last person alive is a sin and he pops shroud with 20% health and you have already used assassinate, your force is above 50 and if you don't finish him off he will stop a cap etc. Just be smart with it if you use it without duplicity.

I would say in certain situations it is acceptable. Last person alive is a sin and he pops shroud with 20% health and you have already used assassinate, your force is above 50 and if you don't finish him off he will stop a cap etc. Just be smart with it if you use it without duplicity.

Extremely rare, but to every rule is an exception :p

(Ps I would sooner low slash > crd > assasinate at that point tho :p)

Edited by Evolixe

There are times where i will spike, maul, then maul again even without the proc. your increased force regen right out of stealth will let it slide. Never do it without the force regen though. depends if you really need to burn down a healer or not and need that extra maul before discharge. Edited by CarbonDust

Well you get with dark embrace straight out of stealth and popping blackout 7 actions later 15 more force and more dark embrace alot of free easy force in your opening 12 secs or so.

So an opener of spike > maul maul reck shock discharge blackout maul maul assassinate puts most things under. If it doesnt, I low slash then maul again twice and its done.

Well you get with dark embrace straight out of stealth and popping blackout 7 actions later 15 more force and more dark embrace alot of free easy force in your opening 12 secs or so.

So an opener of spike > maul maul reck shock discharge blackout maul maul assassinate puts most things under. If it doesnt, I low slash then maul again twice and its done.

Okay. And that totally dries you out within the first 20 seconds of fighting and you won't have any blackout for 35 seconds to come. Nice.

Okay. And that totally dries you out within the first 20 seconds of fighting and you won't have any blackout for 35 seconds to come. Nice.

Tbh if I havent got a kill from this? Im in trouble. It means they have a healer or Im fighting v 3 people in which case Im doing something very very wrong. shroud +vanish and go play somewhere else.

Tbh if I havent got a kill from this? Im in trouble. It means they have a healer or Im fighting v 3 people in which case Im doing something very very wrong. shroud +vanish and go play somewhere else.

What if the player you are fighting actually fights back in an intellegent manner and doesn't just fall over as you assume?