Out of curiosity, why did warriors/knights get most of the "worst" datacrons?

MidichIorian

We're talking about the type of datacrons I will skip on other classes on behalf of them being too time consuming. Just a couple of examples:

*having to kill a champion and then cross the entire map

*having to sit in a balloon for 30 minutes

*having to find rakata cubes

*one of the trickiest platforming datacrons, the one on nar shaddaa

*the one on Alderaaan forces you to run through the bonus series zone, which is a a good 10 levels higher than the typical "Alderaan" level, it's way off on the map and I don't know about the rest of you but I've been forced to use the MGGS since shortly after launch (the stairs do not seem to work for me anymore)

Does any other class, and its' mirror, even come close to having the same time sink?

Edited by MidichIorian

Having only found some of the 'crons, and having attempted to get the one on Coruscant down in the lower levels?

Yeah, whatever ****head decided to put platforming sections in a game so NOT built for platforming can go find a nice big, spike-filled pit to fall into. Seriously, a challenge because of solid balance is one thing. A challenge because of stupidity and poor design is quite another...

Having only found some of the 'crons, and having attempted to get the one on Coruscant down in the lower levels?

Yeah, whatever ****head decided to put platforming sections in a game so NOT built for platforming can go find a nice big, spike-filled pit to fall into. Seriously, a challenge because of solid balance is one thing. A challenge because of stupidity and poor design is quite another...

I know! That jump on Coruscant to get to the yellow one in the Works is nigh on impossible. I had to take a buddy who finally made it through sheer and utter luck. Thankfully, playing a guardian at the time I was then able to challenge him to a duel so I could Force Leap to him to get there. It was utterly insane. :eek: