4 Piece Set Bonus for Tactics

Lowyjowylof

Is it worth keeping the 4 piece Set Bonus for a Tactics Vanguard by keeping the 27 Armorings or is it that miniscule that switching to 30s is as good or better until Arkanian/Underworld can be obtained? I am new to Vanguard, but it doesnt seem as benificial as the eliminator set on Commando. This is for PVE too not PvP.

Is it worth keeping the 4 piece Set Bonus for a Tactics Vanguard by keeping the 27 Armorings or is it that miniscule that switching to 30s is as good or better until Arkanian/Underworld can be obtained? I am new to Vanguard, but it doesnt seem as benificial as the eliminator set on Commando. This is for PVE too not PvP.

If you enjoy vg dps I would strongly advise you to get the 4 piece set bonus for commando pvp this is good for a hybrid spec that does alot more damage than tactics the hybrid is 2/22/22. The 4 piece you want will have an extra 15% crit chance for hib.

If you like tactics and want to stay tactics I would just try get the Arkanian set bonus ASAP as the non set bond armorings will need to be replaced anyway to set bonus.