Curious about server factions

Master_Nate

Greetings all,

Just curious of the lay out of your server and I'm sure you all are asked this a lot but ...would you consider this server imp heavy or pub heavy, pvp wise? Do any guilds exceed at both pvp and pve or is it one of the other? I have been browsing some of the posts concerning your RWZ scene and it appears that there are a lot of kickball style going on, which there is nothing wrong with that as it encourages more players to participate. My question in regards to that is can both sides fill these teams or is one faction more able to do so?

I ask because I have played imp since the beginning and was looking for a change of scenery and a change of faction. That being the case, I thought I'd look through other server forums and get a feel for their community. This proved to be more difficult than I thought and was hoping someone could give me a little insight on the topic. Thanks!

A lot of PvP kickballs/gvg's etc. happens on the Imp side. That's not to say that it doesn't happen on Pub side, but generally they put together 1 team and then queue up in the mix.

If you're wanting to get in on a weekly/nightly basis in kickballs then you're best bet would be to bring over an imp toon.

more ppl come out for kickball on imp side. the server is balanced overall, but it's rare that you'll find strong imps and strong pubs on at the same time and/or in the same WZ. there's also a lot of same faction matches.

for rated, there's not a whole lot compared to pot5, but the teams are a lot closer in skill. as khal already said, the only real difference is that you'll probably get more kickball games on imp side.