HM TFB Operator IX question

I recently heard that in HM op 9 if someone of the wrong color runs through the central circle, it causes more adds to spawn. Is this true?

ex- It's orange phase, and the healer, who is blue, or one of the dps, who is purple, run through the orange circle in the middle.

Nope that is a total lie.

Edit: I thought I might say something more, the only time when it's bad if your color and the circle you are standing on are different colors is in Nightmare Mode when in the 2nd phase when the big boss is up and does his shield thing, if you are blue and are standing in a yellow circle you will get like a 40k hit or something and instantly die.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

That's what I thought- I have cleared it in HM many times and never noticed a difference, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

But I am referring to the initial phase- when you are channeling and burning the cores.

Edited by Baynard

The same amount of adds clme out every time. In blue phase its 3 sets of 2 small adds (not couting the 2 that come up asyou kill the starting gold recognizers) 2 big regulators come out in orange, one at a time with NO small adds, purple is 3 more sets of 2 little ones. And if you repeat purple than another set of 2 little ones you want to have dead before proceeding to yellow. And finally in yellow you have 2 more regulators. But if you can get the cores down before the second regulator. Youre in a good group