[Marauder] PVE Hilt worth it?

Eugee

I was curious--I've almost got enough elite comms from dailies to get an Advanced Might 30 hilt. Would the increase in damage from replacing my Advanced Rage Hilt 27X be worth it? I'd go from 150 rating to 162, but lose 62 Expertise.

Weapon damage get bolstered as soon as you enter a warzone so I'm pretty sure it would be a pure downgrade.
Doesnt the system consider the entire saber to be PvE too, in the sense that he will lose more than just the expertise the PvP hilt would carry and meaning that he might aswell go full PvE saber, for more stats? I havent tried it but I was under the impression that mixing PvE and PvP mods in the same item was a big no-no.

Conq weapon > PvE weapons.

As a piece unto itself, yes, but depending on setups, PvE on one or two pieces is actually producing better attack/heal ratings.

As crazy as it sounds, its true. Once you have 11 out of the 14 pieces, some specific PvE items get you a bit more mileage..

Optimized Conqueror is BiS for PvP. But if you plan on putting that hilt in with EXP mods, crystal, and enhancements then you're screwing yourself over. Bolster will read it as a PvE saber and those valuable stats you could have that would replace EXP aren't there and you would also lose that EXP. Edited by stupidsyrup