Bioware, now would be the perfect time to bring back killing companions.

hunterraaze

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh. As much as I agree this should not have been removed from the game, adding back in now would be pointless. The idea of killing a companion would need to be worked into the companion or player story. Since most of us have finished both of those now what would the point be of putting it back in now?

They aren't going to bring back the feature. They axed the feature because people later regretted killing the companion and inundated them with tickets to get them restored. They don't want to get inundated with restoration tickets, so they won't bring the feature back.

No amount of warning that its gone and no restoration will be offered will prevent the tickets. Nothing has changed, can change, or will change that will fix the fundamental reason the feature was pulled in beta, people making tickets about dead companions.

The thing is though, this isn't just about killing Quinn. There is a lot of companions I want to be able to kill. Some for character/story reason, others because I don't like them ( cough cough Mako).

Corso Riggs...must die.

I think it's a good idea though to enable us to axe a companion. Work it into the storyline of the next Xpac. Would make the story feel more epic, not meh like Makeb.

Edited by DarthOvertone