Add HK51 to collections

Greenify

It's already able for Global Unlock via Legacy WIndow. All you need is the HK quest done on one character.

After you unlocked it, you have to buy HK-51 in the character perk with every single character :rolleyes:

(if you want him)

Edited by Never_Hesitate

Why don't you play the game like some one said, and get HK51 like everyone else has, like im still trying to get still. I understand you kids are a "Want it Now" but some ppl want to earn there gifts .

I'm not a kid and I'd like to buy it now, as I don't like the method which is required to complete the quest. Sorry but I just don't find it fun and I can find other things to do with my time which I do find fun.

At least with the Tauntaun I got the chance to kill something!

Some of us don't play the game to get bored, we play parts of the game we enjoy.

I accept that HK will not enhance my game play and is only fluff, but as IMO the quests are crap (probably a lot of people agree (including those against buying HK)) I wouldn't mind having the option to buy him.

This still leaves the option to get bored for anyone who likes that type of thing and me and others are happy as we don't have to get bored playing a game!

you get to kill things from start to finish in the HK questline

sorry but no, i got to draw the line here, if your not willing to knuckle down and do the quest line your not entitled to the companion its that simple, treek is available the fast route if your so inclined to do it that way but plz leave HK as is

I was bored the first time, i was bored the second time and guess what i was bored the third time doing the questline, but i did it because i cant always afford the CC route to unlock for new characters i make, what makes it satisfying to do none the less is knowing i get an awesome companion at the end of it, if you cannot see the benefits of doing the questline or just cant be bothered to put the time in then sorry but no you do not deserve the companion.

giving everything away or easily attainable through the CM is the sure way to get this game to die fast

After you unlocked it, you have to buy HK-51 in the character perk with every single character :rolleyes:

(if you want him)

For a lot more money. It's 1 million per character or like 300-700 CCs per. Honestly I'd be kinda annoyed if they added this now after I spent millions of credits and thousands of CCs unlocking him on my 16 or so characters. it would be a bit of slap in the face.

For a lot more money. It's 1 million per character or like 300-700 CCs per. Honestly I'd be kinda annoyed if they added this now after I spent millions of credits and thousands of CCs unlocking him on my 16 or so characters. it would be a bit of slap in the face.

Yes, changing it now and not refunding the people who already payed for it would be a very bad move.

Hk shouldn't be added as it's an in game item not a cartel market item. If you look at collection only stuff that comes from the cartel market is available in collections. Treek is in collections as it can be bough from the market and although hk can be gotten for cc it's through legacy so for them to do that they would also need to add every perk from legacy to it too.

This is why it should never be done!

And what is fair? Is there really a problem with not everything being the same? Why can't there be different ways to get different companions?