Thank You for FINALLY giving subscribers something that doesnt need Cartel Coins

BaronV

A post like this is very rare for someone like me as I dont believe in going out of my way to thank people for giving me something Im paying for, but considering how rare this happens nowadays I belie a thanks is due.

So Thanks Bioware. Thank you for giving us this Tauntaun quest without us having to fork out any insulting CCs. And thank you for giving a subscriber only version of the tauntaun:) (and lets face it, snow tauntauns rule, mountain tauntauns drool!)

A post like this is very rare for someone like me as I dont believe in going out of my way to thank people for giving me something Im paying for, but considering how rare this happens nowadays I belie a thanks is due.

So Thanks Bioware. Thank you for giving us this Tauntaun quest without us having to fork out any insulting CCs. And thank you for giving a subscriber only version of the tauntaun:) (and lets face it, snow tauntauns rule, mountain tauntauns drool!)

I absolutely agree!!!! Well done! THIS is how you show appreciation :)

Yet still no one cares.

And that's your real problem. You want people to care. But they never will.

I NAMED MY TAUN TAUN NIBBLES!

I don't think you speak for everyone Darth. Certainly not Bioware.

I think this was a good move as well. Naturally not everyone is going to pleased, that is the way of things.

I don't understand the point your trying to make here. You said no one cares. I said you do not speak for everyone. How is this a reply or counter to that?

Because you implied that someone actually cares that OP got a fancy mount. When I said no one cares, I meant no one cares that they got a special mount. Do you care that someone got a special mount? Probably not. Because it doesn't matter. It is just a mount. Has no real value.

So to reiterate my point in my post: No one cares about OP's mount. Bioware cares that you're still paying a sub. My Taun Taun's name is Nibbles.

Ya get it?

Because you implied that someone actually cares that OP got a fancy mount. When I said no one cares, I meant no one cares that they got a special mount. Do you care that someone got a special mount? Probably not. Because it doesn't matter. It is just a mount. Has no real value.

So to reiterate my point in my post: No one cares about OP's mount. Bioware cares that you're still paying a sub. My Taun Taun's name is Nibbles.

Ya get it?

Ok, I think I get what you are implying. So you are still wrong. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE. Perhaps you were not aware of this absolute and irrefutable FACT.

I am implying that someone MIGHT care. I am implying that I care. I am also agreeing with the OP that thanks to Bioware is in order.

And there you are. Stop making silly contentions like this and start speaking for yourself.

If you wish to be taken seriously......

Yet still I don't care.

And that's your real problem. You likely want me to care. But I never will.

I NAMED MY TAUN TAUN NIBBLES!

...this is how it should have been presented.

Edited by LordArtemis

I have to agree. This is how the content should be implement. Obtained by In-Game means. :D

I really hope that they do the same thing for all Future Mounts. It is a long shot but I have to hope for something good. :rolleyes: So please for the love of god keep them off the Cartel Market. Make us work for them in-game. We need a lot more In-Game Only Content and this one was done nicely.

So with that I say thanks as well. :)Thank You BioWare!

Now I will also add that it is a start to improving things for us Subscribers. But it is also great for those F2P Players as they get to save on some real money as well and it also might show them that ther is one more plus to subscribing and the more they see things being added to the value of subscribing then more of a chance that people might decide to subscribe, which is always a plus. :p

Ok, I think I get what you are implying. So you are still wrong. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE. Perhaps you were not aware of this absolute and irrefutable FACT.

I am implying that someone MIGHT care. I am implying that I care. I am also agreeing with the OP that thanks to Bioware is in order.

And there you are. Stop making silly contentions like this and start speaking for yourself.

But do you care? You probably don't. Because if you did, that implies that you views a collection of pixels as an object of real value. Which is a far more ridiculous contention than thinking that people don't care, even when the chances are greatly in favor that they don't.

So instead of trying to champion personal opinions where there is not implication that there is none, why don't you work through the issue that you value pixels in a video game?

Because I guarantee you, that's a far more pressing issue.

But do you care? You probably don't. Because if you did, that implies that you views a collection of pixels as an object of real value. Which is a far more ridiculous contention than thinking that people don't care, even when the chances are greatly in favor that they don't.

So instead of trying to champion personal opinions where there is not implication that there is none, why don't you work through the issue that you value pixels in a video game?

Because I guarantee you, that's a far more pressing issue.

Your arguing that air is water. No matter how many ways you argue it it is still going to look silly.

I already answered your question and corrected your mistake. You certainly have the right to ignore common sense if you wish.

Your arguing that air is water. No matter how many ways you argue it it is still going to look silly.

I already answered your question and corrected your mistake. You certainly have the right to ignore common sense if you wish.

You're arguing that the dog making a doodie is on par with childbirth as a central priority.

I answered your question and cleared up the confusion. You have clearly are exercising the right to ignore common sense.

You're arguing that the dog making a doodie is on par with childbirth as a central priority.

I answered your question and cleared up the confusion. You have clearly are exercising the right to ignore common sense.

No. I am arguing you do not speak for everyone. It's not a riddle. You have made a silly attempt to make it more than it is. The FACT is you do not speak for others.

You refuse to accept that fact. I suppose iceskating uphill is more important to you then. And that's fine. If you wish to demonstrate a lack of self respect I certainly can't stop you.

No. I am arguing you do not speak for everyone. It's not a riddle. You have made a silly attempt to make it more than it is. The FACT is you do not speak for others.

You refuse to accept that fact. I suppose iceskating uphill is more important to you then. And that's fine. If you wish to demonstrate a lack of self respect I certainly can't stop you.

No, you're arguing that there is a chance that someone cares about a handful of pixels and that your incorrect interpretation of my post is correct. The FACT is that people do not care if someone has a mount in a video game.

You refuse to acknowledge that and you seem to just want to argue solely for the sake of argument. I suppose I must be the new Andryah of the boards to you, because you clearly just want to start a fight. I have plenty of self respect, but you seem to have a severe lack of self control and lucidity. I wash my hands of trying to make some semblance of common reality out of this discussion.

I have to agree. This is how the content should be implement. Obtained by In-Game means. :D

I really hope that they do the same thing for all Future Mounts. It is a long shot but I have to hope for something good. :rolleyes: So please for the love of god keep them off the Cartel Market. Make us work for them in-game. We need a lot more In-Game Only Content and this one was done nicely.

So with that I say thanks as well. :)Thank You BioWare!

Now I will also add that it is a start to improving things for us Subscribers. But it is also great for those F2P Players as they get to save on some real money as well and it also might show them that ther is one more plus to subscribing and the more they see things being added to the value of subscribing then more of a chance that people might decide to subscribe, which is always a plus. :p

Well I hate to bust this bubble but it looks like the next mount be coming in a cartel pack and its the Varactyl

No, you're arguing that there is a chance that someone cares about a handful of pixels and that your incorrect interpretation of my post is correct. The FACT is that people do not care if someone has a mount in a video game.

Stop being silly. You couldn't even come close to establishing that as a fact. You have absolutely no sensible basis whatsoever to make that kind of contention. You are simply making a broad statement that is entirely dismissive out of the intention of being a troll. Nothing more.

And it is a foolish unfounded contention AT BEST. Your saying you speak for everyone by attempting to state no one cares. Obviously based on a few posts in this very thread you are wrong. Naturally you would not understand that common sense point. It is obviously lost on you.

You refuse to acknowledge that and you seem to just want to argue solely for the sake of argument. I suppose I must be the new Andryah of the boards to you, because you clearly just want to start a fight. I have plenty of self respect, but you seem to have a severe lack of self control and lucidity.

I will compare my posts against yours in this thread and my post history compared to yours any day of the week. I will let others decide who lacks self respect, control and lucidity.

I wash my hands of trying to make some semblance of common reality out of this discussion.

That is the first sensible thing you have said in the thread.

Bioware doesn't care if you have a fancy mount. They just care that you're still paying.

Correct. And there is nothing wrong with that. But subscribers need to feel like the $15 they pay a month actually means something, and that they are valued as a customer base by Bioware.

Showing a little appreciation once in ahile to the loyal people who kept them afloat through the dark days is at the very least good business.

Ya get it?

BTW i havent gotten that "fancy mount". Im not a fan of animal mounts and have always stated so on the forums. Think about all the poop on the fleet! As an RPer it would be quite immersion breaking. At the very least I feel it should be limited to open roam worlds like Hoth and tattoiine (though a tauntaun on Tattooine is just cruel).

Still im doing the feed the tauntauns questing because its not expensive and its something novel so might as well enjoy it for a bit. But the likelyhood of my actually using that tauntaun is very slim.

This isnt about the mount. its about BW doing the right thing by not nickel and diming us and showing a little love for subs. And for that im glad because I had basically given up on this game getting any better for subs, but then they do something to give people a little hope :) (though its probably their marketing strategy to keep subs from leaving!)