Make it cost something to bail on a warzone

jenlen

Another day another moan about quitters. Yesterday I bailed on a game of Voidstar. Why? Despite me having to fend off 4 attackers alone right at the start and thankfully for my team I am smart enough to call inc and use my CC to delay until help arrives....well...that's what I thought.

Then, within 20 seconds of the game actually starting,the bomb had been planted on the other side, behind SEVEN team mates. Now give me ONE reason why I should stay in a game full of warzone muppets?

I would have dropped that game like a bad habit as well.

The thing is, after now having played this game for two years and a month, including the beta, I can fairly accurately tell the outcome in the first 30 seconds. If it feels like a complete and utter waste of time, guess what, I'd rather go have a smoke.

So, Novare Coast. Ahead, then they pull ahead 5%... 2 people immediately bail rather than try to re-capture.

Why don't you make it so that if you bail on a warzone, you cannot re-enter PvP for one hour? It would stop this selfish behavior.

Then Make it cost some thing when you fight away from nodes loose a node point. Some of us leave because we been down the road of fail too many time with people like you OP. Till we rather be some were else.

The other team might be full of muppets too. It only takes one good player to plant. The game might still have gone either way. By quitting you basically ensured the loss for your team.

Sometimes you see your team is hopelessly outmatched(bad pug vs a ranked premade), in that case i can understand someone quitting so he doesn't have to suffer through it. But quitting on the first sign of things not going your way, while the match can still be turned into your favor, that's just bad form.

It Only take one bad player to make a WZ painful to say in. There are to many people that just should forget were the que button is

The thing is, after now having played this game for two years and a month, including the beta, I can fairly accurately tell the outcome in the first 30 seconds. If it feels like a complete and utter waste of time, guess what, I'd rather go have a smoke.

Bingo. Experience is everything. And I can tell when a game will simply go bad after the first minute or so. Or by pressing M to see whats going on and where my team mates are.

Brainless folk should stick to the Sims. Or visit Nar Shaddaa and look at the bright colours