+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg's kakarrot

sorry that lying about every win up to the semis and then cheating in the finals wasn't enough to beat me. My old guild may consider be a bad player, but I guess it doesn't take much to beat you.

Calm down kid, grats on winning the tourney

Edited by Gomex

gg's kakarrot

sorry that lying about every win up to the semis and then cheating in the finals wasn't enough to beat me. My old guild may consider be a bad player, but I guess it doesn't take much to beat you.

Yes in a 1v1 tournament where I still beat you 2-3 times. 1v1 doesn't take skill. But grats beat me in a 1v1 tournament I would like to see you beat me in arena . The fact that you talk **** is laughable you are a awful player you didnt compete with any of our players dps after rambling about oh DECEPTION IS SO GUD IN 8V8ZZZZZ almost getting out dps'd by the tank but like I said beat me in arena. Also you are a one trick pony I can play everyclass better then you even the one you MAIN maybe not in a 1v1 but in wz, arena I will play it better then you every game. So feel free to talk **** about some 1v1 tourny for a few million credits that was FREE to enter but when arenas come out which really matter I will FARM you. Oh and cheating *** are you talking about because I got an opener on you I cheated? LOL this kid

gg's kakarrot

OPFOTM coming to jonies rescue in 3....2....1....

Yes in a 1v1 tournament where I still beat you 2-3 times. 1v1 doesn't take skill. But grats beat me in a 1v1 tournament I would like to see you beat me in arena . The fact that you talk **** is laughable you are a awful player you didnt compete with any of our players dps after rambling about oh DECEPTION IS SO GUD IN 8V8ZZZZZ almost getting out dps'd by the tank but like I said beat me in arena. Also you are a one trick pony I can play everyclass better then you even the one you MAIN maybe not in a 1v1 but in wz, arena I will play it better then you every game. So feel free to talk **** about some 1v1 tourny for a few million credits that was FREE to enter but when arenas come out which really matter I will FARM you. Oh and cheating *** are you talking about because I got an opener on you I cheated? LOL this kid

faux-hoodstar confirms his down syndrome