+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get my opponent to respond to in-game mail to set up a time to duel.

That would be me, I did reply to you once but I'm just going to withdraw myself from the tournament due to lack of interest in swtor. Haven't played in the last 2 days, don't know that I'm going to cuz I'm tired of choosing between regs and clear losses in rateds frankly. On top of that I never really cared about dueling, it's a good teaching tool but I feel it's a useless skill to be best at in a wz's-focused game.

In any case I officially withdraw from the tourney, best of luck to you and enjoy your bye round xD

Edited by JP_Legatus

That would be me, I did reply to you once but I'm just going to withdraw myself from the tournament due to lack of interest in swtor. Haven't played in the last 2 days, don't know that I'm going to cuz I'm tired of choosing between regs and clear losses in rateds frankly. On top of that I never really cared about dueling, it's a good teaching tool but I feel it's a useless skill to be best at in a wz's-focused game.

In any case I officially withdraw from the tourney, best of luck to you and enjoy your bye round xD

Sad day. I cannot compete in the tournament due to RL. Please advance fusebox.

I updated the brackets. Thanks for letting me know.

since the 12th is over and have no one in my bracket just push me up to next one..i wait to fight the winner out of foto and other opponent..no sense in me waiting around..cause i'm kind of on a tight schedule..

LOL nice try. you can't just dq people right and left because YOU have a "tight schedule."

everyone here has a RL to deal with, so don't think you're anyone special.

PS. ur next bracket will most likely be grezecka, so i can understand why you'd want to dq him a week before the deadline for the second round is over.

LOL nice try. you can't just dq people right and left because YOU have a "tight schedule."

everyone here has a RL to deal with, so don't think you're anyone special.

PS. ur next bracket will most likely be grezecka, so i can understand why you'd want to dq him a week before the deadline for the second round is over.

I fight anyone so don't throw this little talk in my face..the schedule was the 12th they had more than enough time to do whatever..i waited it out the whole while..why should I wait any longer..anybody who didn't fight before the 12th or at least gave notice on the forums that there opponent never showed or responded which me and a few others took the time to do it..rules are made for a reason..

so we can change rules to benefit ourselves well I see what make believe world you live in..gg..