I will pay $5m & legacy 50 for legacy cargo bay

Dawginole

I am soooooooo tired of the bullcrap crafters must go through in this game. Please give us a legacy cargo bay so that mats and legacy equipment that we could mail back and forth anyway is always available. I honestly do t care if you make this a Legacy 50 perk with a $5 million dollar buy in. Just please knock this out.

P.S. it would also be nice if you could add our schematics to our legacy so that we could check what schems our other toons had without having to log on to that other toon.

Nice idea. While they're at it add a Legacy 50 alt companion dashboard so you can do your crewskills from one dahsboard/character without logging in and out 20 times.

Great addition! I would pay $5m and legacy 50 requirement for that as well!

Or 2000CC. I kid.

On a serious note, I would really like something like this. Since trying GW2 I really liked the way they handled crafting supplies. A shared space that you can just dump all your mats into and it's organized automatically.

While on the subject of legacy crafting I'd love for an easy interface to send out companions across my legacy, instead of logging into them individually. Recently I've been hopping between 5 of my alts trying to constantly keep them crafting different stuff, and it's a chore.

I'm dead-set against this idea--but only because it would cut into my highly profitable materials-selling business! :p

How so, if I may ask? A legacy cargo hold would simply mean that players don't have to send the mats/mods/whatever to their alts anymore, they could just put it into the cargo hold without having to mail it. How does that have any impact on you selling stuff? Or am I not getting something here? :confused:

How so, if I may ask? A legacy cargo hold would simply mean that players don't have to send the mats/mods/whatever to their alts anymore, they could just put it into the cargo hold without having to mail it. How does that have any impact on you selling stuff? Or am I not getting something here? :confused:

If people could do that they wouldn't buy it from him. People are lazy and I am sure some people would rather buy the mats than log on to an alt and mail them.

If people could do that they wouldn't buy it from him. People are lazy and I am sure some people would rather buy the mats than log on to an alt and mail them.

That was my thinking as well. I'm really not being serious, though. This sounds like an excellent idea.

Really, people do that? Huh... that seems to be an awful waste of credits. I mean, I find the mailing between alts annoying as well (that's why I support the idea of a legacy cargo hold), but for me that's still better than actually buying the mats when I already farmed them elsewhere. I seriously didn't know that. No judgement though :)

Really, people do that? Huh... that seems to be an awful waste of credits. I mean, I find the mailing between alts annoying as well (that's why I support the idea of a legacy cargo hold), but for me that's still better than actually buying the mats when I already farmed them elsewhere. I seriously didn't know that. No judgement though :)

I'll sometimes buy mats if I'm like one or two short, cause it's just faster than switching to an alt and trying to find where I put it. Although i have recently started sending mats to central holders on my alts. Simply because with 16 characters I'm forgetting where I put stuff.

I'll sometimes buy mats if I'm like one or two short, cause it's just faster than switching to an alt and trying to find where I put it. Although i have recently started sending mats to central holders on my alts. Simply because with 16 characters I'm forgetting where I put stuff.

/signed. I've done both of those, execpt instead of one centralized crafting mat repository I try to have one per spec. I debated making one for all, but thought it would lead to a lot of extra toon swapping.

Guilty as charged. :D

But not because I am lazy, but because I simply didn't remember in that very moment that my 7th char had a dozen of xyz hidden in his third cargo bay locker.

Please, BW, legacy cargo bay. I am begging you. It is my most wanted feature for many months now (except for better customer service).