Looking for a guild, likely both factions

LMajors

I am a returning player that has had the game since launch and I am looking for a guild. I have high level characters on both factions (I still need to work on the Hutt Cartel content) and I am looking for a place to call home.

I am looking for a more established guild, but it's not a deal breaker. I would prefer to have a guild with more people in it that enjoy socialization (even though I tend to be quite shy at first). Although I have multiple level 50 characters, most of my swtor experience has been questing, dailies and space missions. I have yet to do flashpoints, operations or warzones, but I would like to learn these things (in my previous mmo experience, I have done all these things). I am also open to trying new roles on the characters I have (I generally play dps).

I tend to lean more toward my Republic characters, but I am also looking at leveling more for each faction. While it would be nice to have a guild that is on both sides, this is not completely needed. I also prefer not having to fill out an application, but I am not completely opposed to it for the right guild.

Just for note, the characters I currently have at 50 are: Commando, Shadow, Mercenary and Marauder. I am currently leaning toward leveling my Operative next. I have experience in all ranks of a guild in my gaming experience, but right now I am just looking to be a member. :) If my post seems like a good fit for you, please let me know. Thank you.

Hello. SHC might be a fit for you. Might being the key ward there. We do have a sister guild on the republic side however, that is more of a get away guild of sorts. We are more active on the imperial side of things but at times, do plan pub events.

I would say for you to check out our site just for starters. It can be located here. From there, perhaps a group run with us while in mumble to see if we would fit the mold you are looking for.

I wish you all the best in your venture of finding your home and hope that we in SHC will be the one you choose.

Welcome back to SWTOR, LMajors! The Dreshdae Elite may also be a nice fit for you. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=667572.

We operate almost completely on the Pub side but we do have an Imp Guild as well. Currently, the only thing regularly scheduled on the Imp side is low and mid level PVP on Sunday nights.

Anyways, check us out and good luck in your search!

Hammerfist Clan is an established guild that represents both Empire and Republic Factions. We have been around for twelve years and have multiple gaming teams.

We love both sides and are active. End-game content galore and several leveling groups as well. We have people who are looking for partners to level with as well.

Come check us out. The link to our forums is in my sig.

Good luck on finding a a guild home.

Xay