Dreshdae Elite

ekimlil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What if I prefer the Imperial faction?

Dreshdae Reborn is the Imperial Faction guild where the vast majority of us have housed our Imp alts. Beginning in October, we will be moving forward with a plan to increase our presence on the Imp side. If you would like to be a part of building that guild, please contact us at recruiting[at]dreshdae-elite.com or look for Morlox in-game.

Are you still planning on building up your Imp side team?

Xay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Been in this guild about a month and already feel like family. Friendly helpful people in the guild. The guild has many activities scheduled during the week. My personal schedule does not let me participate on a regular basis but that is okay here. If you want to relax, have a good time, with a great guild, this is the place :)

• 2 months later...

Greetings!

65 Sage, with a couple of alts. Sounds like the perfect guild and group of people for me.. Returning player looking for a causal raid guild. can runs heals, or dps . Love the new story line, and having fun getting back into the game.

Kaalow 65 sage

Greetings!

65 Sage, with a couple of alts. Sounds like the perfect guild and group of people for me.. Returning player looking for a causal raid guild. can runs heals, or dps . Love the new story line, and having fun getting back into the game.

Kaalow 65 sage

Welcome back to SWTOR, Kaalow! I will be looking for you in-game and hope to speak with you soon.