[E] <The Red Zone> Is Recruiting for Nightmare Progression

Superllvllan

<The Red Zone> is a late night raiding guild.

Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders for our nightmare progression. Currently 1/5 NiM TFB, 7/7 HM S&V

Raid groups available:

Wed, Fri-Mon 11:45pm - 2am PDT

Leave a message if you're interested or message me in game, Superllvllan. You may also visit our website at theredzoneguild.co.nz

Edited by Superllvllan

• 3 weeks later...

We are continually looking to add members to our ranks for the sake of consistent raid progression. We welcome geared and experienced players who enjoy raiding late at night and on the weekends. Steady and fun progression.

If interested, please see the post above. Thanks

are still in need of players, i have a couple on harbinger that could definitely do late night ops. 7/7 5/5 in hm's, got to 0% on WT in nim TFB. Have a sage that i prefer to dps on and a scoundrel that i prefer to heal on.

And have the cartel points to swap easily as well, let me know.

edit: oops, just realized this is emp side, i do have a sniper but probably not full hm avail atm.

Edited by Anyakaschala

Yes, we are still looking for players to join our progression ops team.

The only concern I have is that you mentioned Sage and Scoundrel. TRZ is an Imperial guild.

Edit: lol. my bad too. didn't read the edited message... if you're serious about gearing your imperial character, we can definitely help you get to our level gearwise... all you need is the execution and skill.

Edited by Superllvllan