Commando Healing NM Dread Guard

Mcmakk

I have read that healing this fight with a commando is one of the toughest classes to do it with. Anyone that has completed this fight with their commando have any tips to throw out to help those of us still trying to push the content?

I have read that healing this fight with a commando is one of the toughest classes to do it with. Anyone that has completed this fight with their commando have any tips to throw out to help those of us still trying to push the content?

It's not that terrible, honestly. Commando/Scoundrel is probably the best healer combo for that fight, due to the movement and positioning mechanics paired with the very high single-target healing. Sages have a much harder time putting out the healing required, since Salvation is neutered by the requisite positioning.

The main thing is that you need to be disciplined with your ammo, as ever. Don't hit your burst before it's needed. Be situational with Bacta Infusion. Make sure Trauma Probe is always active. Use Kolto Bomb whenever you can, and spec into the free knockback. Don't hesitate to hit Supercharge Cells if a large number of people are low (popping it right before Lightning Field and dropping KB is really good, especially since everyone will be pretty low coming out of that).

So, it's hard, but I wouldn't say that it's the hardest thing you could possibly do, especially not post-nerf. Thrasher is way worse.