New social content

DupontTX

I would love to see more social content. I mean right now when u log on, if you arent pvping or trying to queue for something you really don't have many other options except watch the profane republic fleet chat. One thing I used to absolutely love in SWG was the social community aspect in the game... you know, when not much else was going on... wander into your nearest cantina, socialize with your friends, watch the entertainers preform some music and dances, get an entertainer buff, duel your friends, and just hang out... i don't always want to be killing something when i'm online.. sometime i just want to be casual and hang out.. and there really isn't a fun place to do that... would be great in between focusing on new content to add in some social aspects... like a character slot for a non-combat entertainer would be epic.

I would love to see more social content. I mean right now when u log on, if you arent pvping or trying to queue for something you really don't have many other options except watch the profane republic fleet chat. One thing I used to absolutely love in SWG was the social community aspect in the game... you know, when not much else was going on... wander into your nearest cantina, socialize with your friends, watch the entertainers preform some music and dances, get an entertainer buff, duel your friends, and just hang out... i don't always want to be killing something when i'm online.. sometime i just want to be casual and hang out.. and there really isn't a fun place to do that... would be great in between focusing on new content to add in some social aspects... like a character slot for a non-combat entertainer would be epic.

Pretty sure you can do that now in TOR.

/thread