Wouldnt palpatine have died

Greenify

You mean if the DS 2 exploded? Yes he would, in fact as I recall Luke even knew that and was intending on taking Palpatine with him, I remember reading a quote on that Luke was trying to buy time so that Lando and co could destroy the DS and kill them all. But ya Palps would have died, though he would have just come back anyway as he did before. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They have survived space stations exploding with them inside?

They've survived star destroyers exploding....

Besides, palps could have launched himself into space if he needed to, or got an escape pod because the destruction took time...

They've survived star destroyers exploding....

Besides, palps could have launched himself into space if he needed to, or got an escape pod because the destruction took time...

That is if Luke had been dealt with, if it was happening while the fighting was still going on then Palps wouldn't have had time to escape he would be pre occupied with Luke.

Though they have? Source? Of course I figured that a space station explosion > Star Destroyer explosion, especially given what powers the DS the explosion would be much much more lethal.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

That is if Luke had been dealt with, if it was happening while the fighting was still going on then Palps wouldn't have had time to escape he would be pre occupied with Luke.

Though they have? Source? Of course I figured that a space station explosion > Star Destroyer explosion, especially given what powers the DS the explosion would be much much more lethal.

If you want something you'd know in this game, Jadus.

Meh, could have always just popped open the observatory window, besides, this situation has like and vader dealt with anyway.

Meh, could have always just popped open the observatory window, besides, this situation has like and vader dealt with anyway.

I'm not seeing that anywhere in saying that Luke/Vader was dealt with, just that no matter what they did the DS exploded. :p But of course if they have been dealt with, then ya Palps could have escaped.

Oh right...forgot about Jadus, I can't really remember much of all the class stories. XD

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

That is if Luke had been dealt with, if it was happening while the fighting was still going on then Palps wouldn't have had time to escape he would be pre occupied with Luke..

um, Luke was defeated, until Vader threw Palpatine down Luke was Toast, Palpatine could easily have fried Luke, walked to a shuttle, and escaped.

Not sure Jadus counts, Jadus faked the destruction of his ship, most of it survived, and even if the explosions reached his bridge, it would have been a much smaller explosion than the whole ship exploding for real.