Things that should be changed

mortenpro

• Advanced character customization. Like in Guild Wars 2, you can customize a single part of your face. Also you can change look of your dark side corruption (like wrinkles, veins and eyes colours). This game has a lot of cinematics, so I think it's very important.

• Every flashpoint and operation has its own level 55 version. You can get the best equipment from playing flashpoints (like unassembled underworld gear). Also flashpoints have their nightmare mode versions.

• Every part of your gear has a two dye slots: for primary and secondary colour.

• The heirs of Dessler and Korrealis are dropping from The Terror from Beyond and Dread Master Styrak (on hard mode there is chance for a drop, on nightmare mode - 100% drop).

• The VIP section on the fleet is much more exclusive.

• Darth Malgus's armor set, Darth Revan's armor set and other very exclusive armor sets are dropping from hard mode and nigthmare mode bosses.

• The GTN and GF are cross server, so you can trade and play with people from across the continent.

• There is mobile GTN.

• There are presets for field respecialization.

• There is much higher amount of closed areas for group phases.

• You can buy a ship.

• You can exchange companions with your alternate character(s).

• You can name your pet.

• Cantinas are much more interactive.

• You can play Pazaak.

• There are multiplayer space missions.

• There are Pod races.

• You can turn on a shield on your mount for a certain time to increase protection against being knocked off.

• You can enable invisibility on your mount for a certain time.

• New GF for every planet (for heroics and dailies) or a new channel on the chat.

• You can't sell items from CM on GTN.

• You can bid items on GTN.

Edited by mortenpro

Most of seems like good stuff but this one i'm strongly opposed to: You can enable invisibility on your mount for a certain time.

...I get the feeling those sneaky chicken classes are gonna get even more annoying than they already are with that cowardly stealth.

How about a portable mail as well? (have mail on my phone but no hyperspace technology and lightsabers... i think they could pull it of)

Pffth! i didn't have a clue, thanx... maybe i can get it if they ever fix the cartel coin problem for my account... which i doubt very much! HAHA, wow they like to make everything so much more complicated than it has to be. :rolleyes:

Only commenting on the stuff, that irks me....

• Every flashpoint and operation has its own level 55 version. You can get the best equipment from playing flashpoints (like unassembled underworld gear). Also flashpoints have their nightmare mode versions.

I don't think that best equipment should be available from anything but the hardest content, and that is definitely not flashpoints. Also if you do not want to run ops, then you do not need the best equipment at all.

The GTN and GF are cross server, so you can trade and play with people from across the continent.

I am agressively against any cross server grouping or trading, with the sole exception of PvP. Other games did show, that cross server GF will vastly raise the number of ninja looter and will change hardly anything on queue times, as there is no server, where tanks are in abundance.

There is much higher amount of closed areas for group phases.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but to me an MMO should have as little instances as possible. The more splinter cells you make, the closer you get to instanced stuff like DOTA, LOL or WOT.

You can enable invisibility on your mount for a certain time.

Sounds reasonable for stealth classes, but not for the others.

New GF for every planet (for heroics and dailies) or a new channel on the chat.

The H4 are already in the GF of the planets and you can create as many channels as you like.

You can't sell items from CM on GTN.

This is by far the most crazy idea on your list and wouldn't improve the game at all. Ît would cause a massive reduction in stuff being bought. Why buy gambling packs, if you cannot sell the stuff that you get as duplicates (which is a lot) ?

First off, L-O-L at the sneaky chicken, cowardly stealthers, who have no honor so therefore must fight from the shadows where they can steal credits out of the back pockets of the people they are attacking like a bunch of cowards. I always get a laugh out of people calling stealth classes things like that. It's like one step up from calling them a doo doo head.

But in regards to the OP,

-GTN being cross server...i'm trying to remember, and i think GW2 had something like this. But it led to an overabundance of materials on the GTN. It was to the point where you could buy materials for nothing.

-cant sell CM items on the GTN...are you proposing that every item that comes from the CM whether it is from a pack, or something you can purchase outright like eradicator (with no RNG) not be allowed to be sold on the GTN? I think both players and BW will object to this. You are affecting a lot of people with a change like this.

**It affects people who do not spend CC, but will buy CM items from the GTN

**it affects people who buy packs or CM items for the sole purpose of selling it all on the GTN

**it affects Biowares profits from CM sales

The last one is kind of a wildcard though. I'm leaning more towards your change hurting BWs profits, but it could also go the other way. It will depend on how players react to the change. Will people who previously bought all CM items with credits resort to spending CC? or will they say screw it, and just stick to non CM items. The only way this might work is if every CM piece of gear is able to be purchased with no RNG. People may not be willing to gamble for packs if they are looking for a specific piece of CM gear. Thats one of the advantages of CM gear on the GTN...if i want to buy Revans Codpiece, i can go to the armor section look up the proper category and buy it. With RNG though some people may not even bother with the CM.

First off, L-O-L at the sneaky chicken, cowardly stealthers, who have no honor so therefore must fight from the shadows where they can steal credits out of the back pockets of the people they are attacking like a bunch of cowards. I always get a laugh out of people calling stealth classes things like that. It's like one step up from calling them a doo doo head.

Hahaha, But they are really annoying stealth then stun stun stun dead... i don't know what they do but yeah i hate them doo doo heads, haha

But in regards to the OP,

-GTN being cross server...i'm trying to remember, and i think GW2 had something like this. But it led to an overabundance of materials on the GTN. It was to the point where you could buy materials for nothing.

-cant sell CM items on the GTN...are you proposing that every item that comes from the CM whether it is from a pack, or something you can purchase outright like eradicator (with no RNG) not be allowed to be sold on the GTN? I think both players and BW will object to this. You are affecting a lot of people with a change like this.

**It affects people who do not spend CC, but will buy CM items from the GTN

**it affects people who buy packs or CM items for the sole purpose of selling it all on the GTN

**it affects Biowares profits from CM sales

The last one is kind of a wildcard though. I'm leaning more towards your change hurting BWs profits, but it could also go the other way. It will depend on how players react to the change. Will people who previously bought all CM items with credits resort to spending CC? or will they say screw it, and just stick to non CM items. The only way this might work is if every CM piece of gear is able to be purchased with no RNG. People may not be willing to gamble for packs if they are looking for a specific piece of CM gear. Thats one of the advantages of CM gear on the GTN...if i want to buy Revans Codpiece, i can go to the armor section look up the proper category and buy it. With RNG though some people may not even bother with the CM.

Most of the people are making credits on the CM stuff, which give them an advantage in the game. When you buy a speeder in CM, it doesn't give you an advantage. But when you have credits, you can buy relics, implants, armorings and other stuff.

Only commenting on the stuff, that irks me....

I don't think that best equipment should be available from anything but the hardest content, and that is definitely not flashpoints. Also if you do not want to run ops, then you do not need the best equipment at all.

I am agressively against any cross server grouping or trading, with the sole exception of PvP. Other games did show, that cross server GF will vastly raise the number of ninja looter and will change hardly anything on queue times, as there is no server, where tanks are in abundance.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but to me an MMO should have as little instances as possible. The more splinter cells you make, the closer you get to instanced stuff like DOTA, LOL or WOT.

Sounds reasonable for stealth classes, but not for the others.

The H4 are already in the GF of the planets and you can create as many channels as you like.

This is by far the most crazy idea on your list and wouldn't improve the game at all. Ît would cause a massive reduction in stuff being bought. Why buy gambling packs, if you cannot sell the stuff that you get as duplicates (which is a lot) ?

About flashpoints... It's not about the "hardest content". It's about "When you don't have a lot of friends, you won't be the best". If I have only 2 or 3 friends instead of 20, why can't I have the best equipment? It's not fair.

About the H4... I didn't know about that. But I still think that they should create a special channel on the chat.

About flashpoints... It's not about the "hardest content". It's about "When you don't have a lot of friends, you won't be the best". If I have only 2 or 3 friends instead of 20, why can't I have the best equipment? It's not fair.

About the H4... I didn't know about that. But I still think that they should create a special channel on the chat.

No it absolutely is fair. Best in slot gear should and will continue to be avaible through the hardest content. You should try joining a guild to help archive this.