<VIDEO> 30 Mins Of Non Stop lvl 55 World PvP

TRENTakaBCAT

Hey guys so i thought i would share another video with you bros. I rarely play anymore as other games have got my interest but my friends talked me into resubbing for a bit to atleast do the daily with them.

We went to ilum with 2 Watchman sentinels and 1 sage healer. We were planning on stream sniping one of our friends who was livestreaming impersial side ilum dailies but it turned into a non stop 30 minute fight.

Some of it is us ganking people some of it is the 3 of us holding off up to 10 people. It was very fun and if the game continues to bring stuff like this to the game I might just stick around a bit longer... mabye. Theres a small bit of lag due to my 350ms on POT5 . Well hope you enjoy :)

Note i will probaly post this under PvP,POT5 and Sentinel Forums as this video represents all 3 of those.

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaDrpg0ryyI

No some of it was not ganking, most of it was ganking. Holding off 10 people? Wheres that part? I see lots of individuals but they were obviosuly not grouped. Funny how it ends when 5 take on you 3 and wipe the floor with you.

This doesnt take any skill, go play ranked with your uber 3 man team and post them vids pls so we can all laugh at you.

World PVP my ***. Gankfest more like.

No some of it was not ganking, most of it was ganking. Holding off 10 people? Wheres that part? I see lots of individuals but they were obviosuly not grouped. Funny how it ends when 5 take on you 3 and wipe the floor with you.

This doesnt take any skill, go play ranked with your uber 3 man team and post them vids pls so we can all laugh at you.

almost the whole video someone we are attacking is getting healed by someone else so yes there are multiple people grouped. and just because i post videos of regualar warzones dosent mean ive never participated in rwz before.In the past before i took a 6 month break ive done 500+ rwz on 3 diffrenent servers with all of my toons have a 3-1 win ratio. i never said i was good i was just sharing a video of a spec that isnt played very often anymore in some world pvp. and not hating on the game but if you think rated warzone takes skill then your the joke. watch livestreams there are 3k rated players that are keyboard turning and back pedaling. im well aware of my average skill level but i can tell you if you brag about your 3k+ rating in swtor to anybody in any other game they are going to laugh at you.. until arena comes out there isnt much "skill " involved just saying

Edited by TRENTakaBCAT

We're so bad we can't even 3v5 ops and sins!

at the end of the video when i finally die i was playing at less then 5 FPS if you cant tell by how laggy the video is lol but i think he didnt get the idea of the video. this game has been lacking open world pvp for over a year now since patch 1.2. We were just trying to have some fun :)

World pvp IS ganking. Real fights aren't fair fights. The idea that at any moment you may be running for your life or chasing down that one guy the ten of you are hunting is what makes open world fun for me.

Edited by JP_Legatus

World pvp IS ganking. Real fights aren't fair fights. The idea that at any moment you may be running for your life or chasing down that one guy the ten of you are hunting is what makes open world fun for me.

^this . the problem with swtor is if you make videos or livestream and your not doing rwz then your conisdered bad or a regstar. when i did rated on the bastion i was playing on a laptop and couldnt handle recording my matches then. Now that im playing again and have a strong enough computer i no longer have 7 friends that still play or are the right class to form a team as most ppl unsubbed. In fact i unsubbed too as my friends and I are playing other games together, but because 3 of my friends still play i resubbed so i can do a few matches a week with them.

BTW i followed your stream a few nights ago i enjoyed all the tatooine pvp action ^^

How are you guys liking PoT5?

It's cool, good ping and stuff, regs pop fast and so do rateds the few times we've been able to bring in some pot5 natives to Q with us. Things aren't looking good as far as having a solid team in the near future though- not quite enough people dedicated to it. And the average pug there definitely seems a little worse than on bastion. Anyway I still have 6 55s on bastion lol.