Two Imp Healers Looking for Raiding Guild

decyfffer

Hi,

A friend and I a looking for a dedicated guild to eventually progress through Nightmare. We both are available most nights in the week. As of right now we have full 69 gear and have started to earn 72. We are able to do HM TC, TFB, and S&V, but don't mind helping on SM if need be. Originally, our plan was to create a team with three other friends, but each of them stopped playing at a different time. We are dedicated and willing to help out guildmates when we can. We hope to find a nice fit somewhere, so we can finally start progressing.

Thanks for your time.

PS: We are a Sorc healer and an Operative healer.

Yeah, we didn't originally expect to be just two healers looking for a guild. It was us plus a powertech tank, a marauder, and a sniper. Things just didn't really work out like planned. I think we both like our healers too much to change now. :o

The make up of your previous group sounds familiar to me. I think I had responded to your original message of the 5 of you looking for a home. However, it also seemed to stall out via the email conversations I was having with one of you.

I wish you the best of luck in your search. I do not think I can guarantee a solid spot in any of the raid groups at this moment in time.

It must have been some other group. Our fifth never even got enough gear to try an op with us, and we didn't even want to try to find people until we could all do it ourselves. I don't even think he did a single 55 HM FP before getting bored. :( Edited by decyfffer