Nadia VS Ashara

MidichIorian

Has anyone here put them up against eachother in equal gear and how did that go? I havent had a chance to try it but based on personal experience it feels like Ashara would beat the living crap out of Nadia.

How I do dailes (PvP server) and outcome:

Sage in full min/max Conq

Nadia in full fairly min/maxed 69 gear with purple 28 augs

Sorc in a mix of Conq/Partisan, min/maxed

Ashara in 66/69 gear and blue 28 augs, far from min/maxed gear.

Sage and sorc are identically speced and the difference in stats is minimal. I'm usually sending in the companion first and if Nadia ever gets aggro it's only for a second. Ashara on the other, despite having far worse gear, will grab and keep aggro until I get some high crit combo and might actually steal it back in champion fights. And today, as we were a guy down on the Gree heroic and I speced heals instead, she stole aggro from the other (real) sorc and jugg the entire time. It just feels like she's way better than Nadia.

My Nadia is in old War Hero gear, as is my Ashara. Nadia takes down enemies a lot faster and takes less damage than Ashara, and her gear is LIGHT armor. Ashara does a lot of damage, but my Nadia hits harder and takes down targets faster. I send her after a mob of 4-5 and she kills them faster than Ashara, and both have equal stat numbers. So if I could let my two go at each other my Nadia would wipe the floor with Ashara. Edited by Kilikaa