Why is there no rare drops in Operations? Not talking about cosmetic stuff either

Individual

Like why can't we get Legendary stuff once in a while or something that can help with our stats? Not that I don't like some of the Cosmetic stuff, but most of the better stuff is in the Cartel Market. That said, most of the cosmetic stuff from operations is junk compared to Cartel Market stuff. Can you please add Legendary armor and weapons to the loot?

Not going to lie, a legendary item would be cool. Something unique, and a super low drop rate. That was one of the things that kept my guild raiding for so long in WoW. Trying to get Windfury, Sulfuron's hammer, Illidan's blades, etc. If they did something like this in TOR, they'd get a lot more life out of their operations.

Not going to lie, a legendary item would be cool. Something unique, and a super low drop rate. That was one of the things that kept my guild raiding for so long in WoW. Trying to get Windfury, Sulfuron's hammer, Illidan's blades, etc. If they did something like this in TOR, they'd get a lot more life out of their operations.

Shame a lot of would be legendary items are in cartel packs. ;)

And, also, the Rakata weapons were lore named, Darth Sion's Lightsaber, Bastila Shan's etc. so kinda, not in game stats legendary, but legendary in its own right. :>

I support legendary questlines for HM ops.

I agree. Running raids for drops you can buy or get nearly as good off the gtn just makes raids a waste of time and pointless
Like why can't we get Legendary stuff once in a while or something that can help with our stats? Not that I don't like some of the Cosmetic stuff, but most of the better stuff is in the Cartel Market. That said, most of the cosmetic stuff from operations is junk compared to Cartel Market stuff. Can you please add Legendary armor and weapons to the loot?

I believe they are beginning to do such a legendary item drop. The Red Sphere speeder drops only in HM Xenoanalyst II. And sometimes it may not drop at all. Hopefully Bioware continues to do this in the new ops in 2.4 or even dare i say in the HM FPs like the Czerka flashpoints.