How is the RWZ scene over here?

Xeuss

Hey all, several of my friends and I are contemplating on transferring to the Bastion for RWZ's. How many teams consistently que each night and about what time? I am curious, not here to troll, but here to get some information. I hope to see some responses that will push me over the edge to transfer here.

Thanks,

X

Ranked scene is quite active here.

Queues usually pop every night from about 9pm to 2am (PST). On weekends that window is a bit wider, obviously.

There's somewhere between 6-8 "regular" teams I would say, with some more casual teams as well.

You would definitely find lots of competition if you and your friends choose to come here.

Lol OP you might want to do some serious fact checking on that information before you and your spend cash on transfers.

Dude, didn't you just transfer to PoT5 the past month when they opened up? Anyways, just stick to whichever server has a better ping. Bastion has slightly less teams queueing, but has a longer spread of time where teams queue, and vice versa for PoT5. Slightly more teams but less time spread where there are queue pops.

Dude, didn't you just transfer to PoT5 the past month when they opened up?.

Point being? Notice I never told him to transfer to PoT5. I'm a firm believer in following the best ping, but the OP asked a question about ranked, and unfortunately he's not going to get an honest answer here. Which is why I suggested he actually find the information himself, as did others who wanted to give some serious though to their destinations before deciding. That being said, this servers rated scene isn't as active as PoT5s. All you have to do is watch streams daily where people are sitting in queues for long periods of time, and fighting the same 2-3 teams over and over again. It costs $20 to transfer, and he's looking at making a move with several of his friends. I realize you guys want people to come to your server to revive it, but you have to stop lying to get people over here. Its selfish, and since it won't be all that you guys keep cracking it up to be, people will be disappointed. This server is already getting a bad rep for that.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Point being? Notice I never told him to transfer to PoT5. I'm a firm believer in following the best ping, but the OP asked a question about ranked, and unfortunately he's not going to get an honest answer here. Which is why I suggested he actually find the information himself, as did others who wanted to give some serious though to their destinations before deciding. That being said, this servers rated scene isn't as active as PoT5s. All you have to do is watch streams daily where people are sitting in queues for long periods of time, and fighting the same 2-3 teams over and over again. It costs $20 to transfer, and he's looking at making a move with several of his friends. I realize you guys want people to come to your server to revive it, but you have to stop lying to get people over here. Its selfish, and since it won't be all that you guys keep cracking it up to be, people will be disappointed. This server is already getting a bad rep for that.

We never said that there are more teams here than PoT5.

We said that there are plenty of pops, which there are. There are a 6-8 regular teams that queue, which is also true. I'm not really seeing where you're coming from mate.

I already have said it, there are slightly less teams that queue here (I'm talking about higher level teams, teams that get instakilled don't count because there are like 4 of those that queue here too...) than on PoT5 but the spread of time which queues pop is much longer. As scold said, typically 9pst - 2 am pst. The later teams are usually MvP, DP, Tauntauns and Synergy one way or another. After 2, the aussies start queueing (sometimes earlier, just depends) where you have Five Percent, BOSS, The Elite, Seraphic Nexus (they're a bit sporadic), and sometimes Synergy queuing until 4-5 am.

That is a completely true, 100% unbiased look at the RWZ pops on this server. If you fancy the higher amount of teams on PoT5 with less time spread, go for it. If you don't mind there being 5-6 teams in queue that are competitive against each other, versus there being 7-10 then go for bastion if ping is not an issue either way.

Edited by Treblt

Hey all, several of my friends and I are contemplating on transferring to the Bastion for RWZ's. How many teams consistently que each night and about what time? I am curious, not here to troll, but here to get some information. I hope to see some responses that will push me over the edge to transfer here.

Thanks,

X

I'd say if you can complete an entire rated team with you and your friends go ahead and transfer here, there are a lot of rwz teams queueing a lot (even though rock bottom took off) and lots of people streaming all the time which I think is great. The regs here are much, much better than regs on harbinger if that's any indication of pve pugs vs pvp pugs.

On the flip side though, if you can't put together a team with what you have don't come here. I know at least 4-5 good players who can't find a slot in a rated team because everyone has their lineups pretty much put together, at least on the imp side. A couple of those guys have pretty much quit playing the game because they can't get on a competitive (or active) team.

If you're only missing one or two slots or just need some subs I can find you a few in the important ones (marauder, sniper, op, nodeguard) and maybe you can throw a team together, assuming I can find those people/they're still playing of course.

If you do play pub side I read on one of the threads that synergy started using 3 ops because they couldn't get a good node guard, so maybe on the pub side there are some teams lacking key positions.

Overall I'd say bastion is a great place to be if you want to do rated, just make sure you can actually find a way to do some rated before you drop cash transferring.

Edited by JP_Legatus