LF Ranked team. Pub/Imp

Envyyyyyyy

What up POT5! This is my home server been here since beta, and I have a bunch of toons i'd like to get in ranked.

Vital (Shadow Infil/tank)

Midnight (sage) Heals/Dps (I roll hybrid)

Anderson (Smash Sent)

Mondavi (Guardian) Mid tree/ tank.

Imps

Lavado (sorc heals/DPS)

Avaya (Operative) Heals / DPS

Please in game mail me on Vital as that's my main. I'm happy to run games with you, pug in, etc

Thanks!

Either faction, The Art of Warfare has you covered. Both <Empire of TAW> and <Republic of TAW> are fielding RWZ teams that are getting their feet wet in the scene. Check out my signature for more information about the guilds in general, or contact our pvp leaders (Empire: In-game Godfree or Absalom@taw.net, Republic: In-game: Trilsserl or thesoko@taw.net) if you have questions about our RWZ teams.

We recruit heavily, what can I say? It helps that we are a dual faction community guild that has both PvP and PvE teams for end-game and plenty of levelers. Dropoff in MMOs is a fact of life, and we've been operating healthy guilds/clans since 2001 because we sustain our population and always look for fresh blood and new opportunities. We invite many to apply, but only a small percentage get through the application process. Our guilds aren't for everyone, but we cast a wide net so that each person can make their own decision as to whether they would be a good fit before they apply.