WTB Thidranki and Molvik!

Josewales

Old Skool FTW! If BW adopted these 24/7 BG models based on alignment factions (light, dark, neut)....omgzors! I would sub to SWTOR in annual chunks. One can only dream! It ain't RvR, but a start. Just throw in a few extra bases to thin out the zergs...and it's golden! Ilum had potential...but BW had no clue on how to carrot at launch. Instead scratch my back for valor cancelled it.

I sure hope in the near future BW adopt old models that worked instead of new gen segregation & rockpaperscissors we are now getting with arenas.

Psssst....3.0;)

/Signed Broken Record:)

PS. I still don't buy the 'engine can't support mass pvp' excuse of BW's. It's all about spreading out the carrots. Faction controlled outposts/areas open up exclusive quests...or even a faction controlled dungeon. There should be no excuse for lack of RvR. And Gree or even Ilum is a dummies down version. Build it properly and they will come!

Edited by Josewales

+1 This would be awesome... I don't think #'s disparity would be too much of a problem if they designed it right (i.e. big maps with lots of avenues of escape/flanking. Thidranki had a few ways to get ouf of the castle. If the enemy was at your gate, you'd just go out the other way and capture the point.

Battlegrounds would be nice, assuming they have queues to avoid a #s disparity.