Replayable Companion Romances

Jessnjam

Was thinking about his myself since the screenshot thing failed utterly to record anything at the end of my JK's class story, be nice if we could replay the entire class story and companion convos as some sort of Legacy Perk (no XP or loot, just the story).

Say hit Legacy level 50 and complete all class stories = able to replay one story of your choice per month?

That way the people who want to replay their stories can after trying out all the classes, or set it up so you can replay all Republic ones if you've already done them all and same for Empire.

IMO it'd give longer standing players something to stick around for and a reason to revisit planets rather than staying on fleet/their ships/dailies areas, be an incentive to try that one class that never appealed and a nice touch when expansions come out so players could refresh themselves on their character. And if it's sub only you give people another reason to subscribe.

Edited by Furtled

There should also be a daily quest to have sex with your wife / husband.

I mean come on, you fling around once then they just sit in your cargo hold doing nothing for the rest of your character's life. :(

Lol, yeah, or just the companion saying they love you. I think that'd be sweet. This is just an after thought... but I want to marry doc again! My obsession....... Grrr.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u385/RyLeeLouis/docpicfixed.jpg

I love HimXD

LOL. Yes. I would love to be able to replay the cinematics for each character, romance portion included. It would also be nice if they had certain dialogue options that "clicked" in their programming once you reach a certain affection level with them or story milestone. It would be nice to hear Quinn or Torian call my characters "Love" or "Wife" while running around in the wilds stomping the crud out of stuff. :D