Commando Healer wants to Transfer

Taiichii

Hello all. I have a commando healer that I would like to transfer over to a guild that has a need to for a NiM OPS healer. I have done all of HM content so many times it is boring. I would really like to get into a NiM OPS group. If any Republic guilds are recruiting a healer for something like this please let me know. I do have some experience running TFB NiM. I know the difficulty involved on DG and beyond. Thanks for reading. Edited by Taiichii

The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW> may be a good fit for you. We have an awesome comunity of players and an active group of PVE'ers. We have a solid team going and our sister guild, <Empire of TAW>, has a solid team as well. We're a very well structured, friendly, and active guild and always welcoming new people. Check the links in my signature for more information.

/Shamless-plug -- if you decide to join us, be sure to mention "TheShogun" for recruiting purposes ;-)

So shogun beat me to the punch but yeah, we'd love to have you in TAW. We raid Tuesday Thursday Friday 8:30 to 11 EST. we're farming TFB HM and s&v HM (including doing them on alt runs) to gear out in 72s whic most of our 8man core is good on. We're also working on the Nim content to see things we need to Practice mechanics wise and are taking down writhing horror Nim weekly.

You can hit me up in game on andrik (my sage main) PM me here or email me at QuiGonJinnNJuice@taw.net. Would be happy to talk to you more. I will say also that for our progression team we do have potential members try out bit it sounds as if you have the gear and experience to hang. We're a competitive bunch who enjoys each others company also.. And we definitely want another dedicated healer as we're building up our core to run 16s... We have around 13 right now.

Good luck in your search and hope to run with you in the future