Companion Vendor???

Chambomorrison

what "things" do you mean? if you mean gear, there are no specific (i.e. "can only be used by so-and-so") equipment vendors. you can equip companions with any pieces they might otherwise be able to use from normal vendors.

if you mean customizations, they are available from various vendors (mostly the social ones iirc)) but not a centralized vendor for all.

if you mean customizations, they are available from various vendors (mostly the social ones iirc)) but not a centralized vendor for all.

All the ordinary customizations can be bought from the Crew Customization Vendor on Ilum (they are on other planets as well, but the ilum vendor has all) some more special customizations can only be aquired through cm or from the security key vendor

I meant to weapon upgrades, shields and all that stuff.

Thannk all !!!

Companions do not HAVE to use gear with their names attached. You will get quest rewards that offer gear for your companions but any companion can use any gear so long as they have the proficiency.

In the case of Kira that means light armor (preferably with Willpower as the primary stat and without defensive stats (defense, shield, absorb)), focuses, and double-bladed lightsabers (however she cannot use crafted gear that is expressly listed as being usable by a Jedi Consular and/or Sith Inquisitor; she may be modeled as a Jedi Consular Shadow but she is not that class).

T7 uses droid parts. These are a little harder to come by. Cybertechs can craft them, and you may get some random drops but for the most part T7's gear is upgraded through quest rewards.

T7 uses droid parts. These are a little harder to come by. Cybertechs can craft them, and you may get some random drops but for the most part T7's gear is upgraded through quest rewards.

A little piece of advice for you, in the last quest of chapter 3 you won't be able to use any companion other than T7 for a quest, when he's not that well geared here's a little trick:

(Do not read if you don't want spoilers of the Jedi Knight chapter 3)

In the dark temple there is a symbol on the floor, and there are 6 buttons, 3 on the left and 3 on the right side of the hall.

Use them to change each of the 6 parts of the symbol on the floor until you get the imperial logo, once you have this, there will be a chest with pieces for t7

I use T-7 till I get Doc, those are the only two companions I gear up at all. Saves a bunch of credits. One of the first things I get T-7 is a significant blaster, he can do some serious damage with the right gear and as high a blaster as you can afford and gear up. If you outfit him with the custom greens, no orange needed for his parts/motors/sensor etc... you can make him pretty tanky and let him lead into every fight.

A little piece of advice for you, in the last quest of chapter 3 you won't be able to use any companion other than T7 for a quest, when he's not that well geared here's a little trick:

(Do not read if you don't want spoilers of the Jedi Knight chapter 3)

I spent SOOO much money upgrading his gear for that.... :mad:

I'll have to remember when my guardian gets there...