Double exp weekend

Greenify

Somebody at bioware is torn over this...give them more xp and they're happy...but they also finish leveling content faster and get to endgame faster and potentially casuals MOVE ON faster.

They really need to just add something to the CM once and for all, so people that want this can buy it, that way, they at least get some cash of the locusts.

As long as double XP weekends are forced on people - if they became a regular event I personally would cancel subscription.

Looking over the many posts and threads about double exp weekends it seems to me more money will be lost if they do not bring back double exp then if they do like you suggest.

I just hope the decision is being made by data and not by opinions.

For a long time MMOs have been making far more money on the casual players then the "hardcore" players and I am pretty sure the casual players want double exp weekends...yea I am old enough and been playing MMOs long enough to know this was not always true.

I have not added any money to my account since last double exp weekend.

If Oct ends without a double exp weekend I will cancel my subs and I will ONLY renew it from here on out for a double exp weekend after which I will cancel it when it is over.

I am done paying money to a game that goes months without giving me what I want.

Somebody at bioware is torn over this...give them more xp and they're happy...but they also finish leveling content faster and get to endgame faster and potentially casuals MOVE ON faster.

I have read over multiple posts and forums and it seems to me most people would start an alt and not "move on"

If a customer has the potential to move on they are going to any ways and most likely what will draw them to "move on" will be friends and not any decision made about the game.

In fact if I was Bioware decision maker I would not only make the double exp weekends planned and regular I would also at the same time add some benefit to get friends into game. Make it so not only are there a double exp weekend but make it so people can get rewards to get their friends into the game. Also make it known weeks in advance so people can plan when to get their friends into the game and caught up to where they are...or least caught up enough to play with each other.

I, for one, disagree with double XP weekends, as its forced onto every player, this is wrong, as some may like the challenge and want to do all the side missions without being OP!

However, I feel this is definitely missing from legacy and would sign this type of perk! I have 4 55s and currently on my 5th and at this stage am Fed up with sides to the point of only doing class and fps.

I love this game and am the type of player who likes rolling and rerolling, but as stated, this would have to have a min legacy level, to make sure those who choose to have the 2x XP perk have progressed enough to know how things work.

Thx!

No Signature! :o

Instead of relying on double xp weekends, Bioware should simply make double xp boosts to be bought off the CM. Would make plenty of money and people wouldn't have to wait for the next double xp event to bother leveling up a character.

will be good too, but I think it will costs A LOT!!!!