Republic Gentlemen Recruitment Thread

TMurdaJedi

Hey guys. I figured it would be worthwhile to put a thread on this forum for all those curious about Republic Gentlemen recruitment. We are currently raiding Nightmare content in our main groups, but we also have one other group doing hard mode content preparing for Nightmare TFB and SV. If you are a dedicated player with aspirations of clearing the Nightmare content with other skilled players please message me in game on one of my characters (listed in my sig).

Also, please apply on our website: Republc Gentlemen

We currently need a well geared and experienced TANK and DPS for Nightmare content.

Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to reply to this.

Edited by TMurdaJedi

• 4 weeks later...

Giving this post a bump. Currently 2 groups need a tank and one of those groups needs 2 dps. Raid times for the group that just needs a tank are Mondays/Thursdays 8-11 EST. The group that needs 1 tank and 2 dps raid times are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST.

Check out our website: http:/republicgentlemen.guildportal.com

Or search for Republic Gentlemen in your who tab and whisper one of us.

• 1 year later...

<Republic Gentlemen>

is now recruiting experienced players for Nightmare and Hard Mode Progression Groups!

Operations groups:

Team Dik Dik (DF/TFB/S&V NIM) - P'ruhk - Wed/Thur @ 8:00PM - 11:00 PM, Requires 1 DPS, ranged preferably but will accept Melee.

We are also accepting all roles for permanent spots on our two new NiM Operations teams as well as a new Hard Mode team.

Please contact us at: Republic Gentlemen or message an an officer in game Ruhk, Murda, Ogashav, Salsamander, Kaddak.

Edited by Vashago

Should definitely message me if you want to join my new group. Looking for 1 tank 1 DPS 1 healer. 3.7k+ DPS requirement. Full tank or heal gear and 4/5 DF NiM minimum requirement. This will be a very serious group, so only the best should bother applying.

Then we have 2 other Nightmare groups that are also very competitive. They are both recruiting to fill out spots.

We also have a Hard Mode team that acts as our "farm" team for our nightmare groups.

Come join our ranks if you want to play with some of the most experienced players on the server.

Team DikDik is searching for a Ranged DPS to fill out our Raid group. We are 4/5 on NIM DF, and looking to spend some time progressing on Brontes and DP Nim, while preparing for 3.0. Please message P'ruhk in game, on apply on our website.

<Republic Gentlemen>

is now recruiting experienced players for, well, EVERYTHING!

Operations groups:

Team Dik Dik (DF/DP NiM) - P'ruhk - Wed/Thur @ 8:00PM - 11:00 PM, Requires 1 DPS, ranged preferably but will accept an awesome Melee.

Team Platypus (DF/DP NiM) - Adrum - Wed/Mon @ 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Requires 1 Tank, NiM Experienced & Geared. Serious players only

Team Salamander (Everything HM & NiM [Awesome Group]) - Salsamander - Sat/Sun @ Whenever PM - Whenever PM, Requires Tank, Healer and 2 DPS

We are also accepting all roles for permanent spots on our HM Operations teams.

Please contact us at: Republic Gentlemen or message an an officer in game Ruhk, Murda, Adrum, Ogashav, Salsamander, Kaddak.

• 1 month later...

Gonna give this a bump for 3.0.

We are still recruiting for Ops. We will be one of the guilds successfully completing the HMs, so if you are looking to raid at an elite level.. visit our website at republicgentlemen.com

Message me on Murda if you want to chat. (Yes I am finally using my Sage again in 3.0!!!!!)

Republic Gentlemen is forming a 4th Raid Group aimed at completing Hard Mode Operations. If you want to join up, message me in-game on Murda. I'd love to give you a quick interview (2-5 minutes) to decide if you know what the heck you're doing in 3.0.

Much love to the community this go around. All of you have been a joy to chat with in the game.

Please check out RepublicGentlemen.com for more information about applying.

I just wanted to say that I am really excited by the huge response from everyone reading this who has contacted me. There are still some spots available for the new HM team. If you want your best chance at getting a spot, please apply at our website and fill out an application. I will be contacting each and every one of you as promptly as I can.

The holidays are rapidly approaching and schedules may be a bit weird, so I'll try to be in touch before we all get to our travels.

Happy Holidays all from RG! See you all soon!

Murda-

• 3 weeks later...

Republic Gentlemen, currently 6/10 in HM Ops, is still recruiting.

Please message me in-game. My characters are in my signature.

or visit RepublicGentlemen.com to apply. Hardcore Raiders wanted!

Edited by TMurdaJedi