I see that speed hacking is back in PvP then >:(

monkeydud

It is an emergency ability, not a necessary ability. Talk to any pre-2.0 Scoundrel and they'll tell you they made out just fine without it.

If exploit and glitch is the same thing, how can there be a difference? You just contradicted yourself my friend.

I have been playing Scoundrel since 1.0. Balance was a lot different pre-2.0 and Scrappers weren't fine after the excessive nerfing. Dirty Fighting spec was also a joke. The class was more susceptible to kiting and useless in Huttball. Now they can actually close gaps and hold relevance in Huttball. You are the one who stated that it's a glitch, not an exploit. I merely stated that an exploit is taking advantage of a glitch.

People crying Scamper is over powered because Sawbones is hard to kill is ridiculous.

Edited by Gren-Aluren

I have been playing Scoundrel since 1.0. Balance was a lot different pre-2.0 and Scrappers weren't fine after the excessive nerfing. Dirty Fighting spec was also a joke. The class was more susceptible to kiting and useless in Huttball. Now they can actually close gaps and hold relevance in Huttball. You are the one who stated that it's a glitch, not an exploit. I merely stated that an exploit is taking advantage of a glitch.

People crying Scamper is over powered because Sawbones is hard to kill is ridiculous.

As I say, the only people who cry that Scamper is OP are smashers because their prey can get away for once. However, I was NOT cool with you saying Sniper roll is OP, when it's not. 18 meters on a 20 sec CD is not ridiculous. Counting GCD at 1.5 seconds and imagining Energy staying 100% full, Scamper would get you 192 meters in 20 secs.

OMG ...

1.I said it was a MARAUDER. well you know unless some other class exists that can use dual light sabers??

2. I mentioned Huttball as a reference to when I had last seen this but said it was THE VOIDSTAR that I was actually in .

3. I'm Dumb... wow is it ok If i use that one for my compliation of lamest flames ever?

4. Most useless bunch of replies ever, what was I thinking looking for common sense and and logical replies? ./bang head

OMG ...

1.I said it was a MARAUDER. well you know unless some other class exists that can use dual light sabers??

2. I mentioned Huttball as a reference to when I had last seen this but said it was THE VOIDSTAR that I was actually in .

3. I'm Dumb... wow is it ok If i use that one for my compliation of lamest flames ever?

4. Most useless bunch of replies ever, what was I thinking looking for common sense and and logical replies? ./bang head

As I posted before it was probably Predation.

Weird **** happens all the time in HB and always has.

Example: Last night a red ball carrier received it on low catwalk near the edge facing mid, runs and jumps off the edge, and is doing battle in the pit. Didn't look like the usual bug issues in HB you get with walls and stuff, looked perfectly normal. About 3 seconds later that BC flew through the gap between the side barrier and the ramp and ran to the goal line. Not a leap, not a pull and wouldn't have been in range for any of that even if it was possible. Dude teleported. Chat filled with "lol ***?" since a bunch of people were right there to watch it.

Also have seen leaps that look about double the normal leap distance in HB during smooth looking gameplay. That map is cursed basically.

But still the best one.

Edited by Joesixxpack