High Speed Tauntaun

Snarrf

Is there any truth to the rumour that Tauntauns will move at 250% of speeders on Hoth and Ilum?

I also heard that on any other planet they would slow down the more you use them until the finally fall over from heat exhaustion.

On Tatooine the heat problem is going to be 4 times as fast as anywhere else.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Tauntauns will move at 250% of speeders on Hoth and Ilum?

I also heard that on any other planet they would slow down the more you use them until the finally fall over from heat exhaustion.

And on Hoth, when they die from the cold, you can cut them open and sleep in their entrails for warmth.

Would you like to buy some beachfront property in Arizona? I'll give you a good deal.

Edited by Lachryphage

Actually if they were going to do this they should have all speeders freeze up on Hoth and Ilum after a while. The only working one would be the Tauntaun and possibly a new "Special Cold Weather speeder". It doesn't have to be that annoying you could just get thrown from your speeder after five minutes and then be able to get right back on. It would add to the cold weather feel of the planet ,which at the moment, basically amounts to your companions complaining about it.

Tatooine, Hoth and Ilum all should have a stacking debuff that accumulates gradually the longer you're out in the wilderness... not damage like Darvannis, but reducing abilities the longer you're out in the heat/cold, and which is removed by spending a little time in a rest area.

yes, everything you read on the internet is true.

Tatooine, Hoth and Ilum all should have a stacking debuff that accumulates gradually the longer you're out in the wilderness... not damage like Darvannis, but reducing abilities the longer you're out in the heat/cold, and which is removed by spending a little time in a rest area.

Not sure if serious, but just in case you are, you can easily impose this added "realism" on yourself by removing mods, or gear if your gear has no mods, and turning off Sprint or going into "walk" mode. Probably other things, too.

But we all know you would never do any of that.

Not sure if serious, but just in case you are, you can easily impose this added "realism" on yourself by removing mods, or gear if your gear has no mods, and turning off Sprint or going into "walk" mode. Probably other things, too.

But we all know you would never do any of that.

It's not enough if I walk, it has to be forced on everybody else too. I need their tears in general chat for it to be valid.