princezor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The King said it himself:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15RcdOYjkzO

First off, that voice doesn't prove that it's Gerikke. So you can't throw someone in the dirt and say "LOOOL it's him!" and link a random voice clip.

Bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt what I wanted to say is that if you believe that any factor team doesn't bend the rules then I can only say, you're playing in a nonfactor team.

Look at any sport, everyone is bending the rules. Fact of life. Deal with it. As the guild is named. rofl lol lamo.

This has been a message from the forum warrior Tanvir and Basaz. Hiooooooooooh!

In before nonfactor comments
Here, here!

I don't really care about macros per se but here's what I don't get. People are defending it, this despite that it's against the terms of use and code of conduct, on behalf of "everyone's doing it" at the same time as they're giving other people **** for taking advantage of the bolster fiasco, something that was well within the rules and happened naturally in plenty of scenarios (you didnt have any other gear, you liked the look of that purple lvl 54 robe etc etc). Does not compute!

Edited by MidichIorian

Here, here!

I don't really care about macros per se but here's what I don't get. People are defending it, this despite that it's against the terms of use and code of conduct, on behalf of "everyone's doing it" at the same time as they're giving other people **** for taking advantage of the bolster fiasco, something that is well within the rules and happens naturally in plenty of scenarios (you don't have any other gear, you like the look of that purple lvl 54 robe etc etc). Does not compute!

Not defending as much as saying if you want to compete that's what you have to do. Plain and simple.

Well I know it was him, I was watching the stream when he said it. And so were many other people :)

How do you know that voice is Gerikkes? Again you can't go on such evidence. It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. You know I heard you groom children in Star Wars. It's true, because I heard it.

How do you know that voice is Gerikkes? Again you can't go on such evidence. It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. You know I heard you groom children in Star Wars. It's true, because I heard it.

Oh you caught me! Well I've heard him speak before and voices aren't exactly hard to distinguish. And why are you getting so worked up about this, it's not like it's going to ruin his reputation considering everyone has known about it for ages.

Oh you caught me! Well I've heard him speak before and voices aren't exactly hard to distinguish. And why are you getting so worked up about this, it's not like it's going to ruin his reputation considering everyone has known about it for ages.

I'm not worked up about it, and again even though you heard "him" say it before, you can't really say it was him. Just trying to clarify.

I'm not worked up about it, and again even though you heard "him" say it before, you can't really say it was him. Just trying to clarify.

You have serious issues. One thing is "to troll" the forums in a "funny" way, and another is being obsessed with someone, I really suggest you to get medical attention, and this is for real.

In my daily practice as a lawyer I see a lot of cases with "obsessive behaviours" and if they're not treated with a professional advice, can become in criminal conducts, aka sociopaths.

For your own sake, get psychological attention.

Kind regards.

You have serious issues. One thing is "to troll" the forums in a "funny" way, and another is being obsessed with someone, I really suggest you to get medical attention, and this is for real.

In my daily practice as a lawyer I see a lot of cases with "obsessive behaviours" and if they're not treated with a professional advice, can become in criminal conducts, aka sociopaths.

Kind regards.

It's okay to be jealous, I won't judge you. Also I've mailed you a free t-shirt with "Gerikke = Smash King" on it. Should arrive any day now.

King regards, a pretend real life lawyer/doctor/astronaut giving medical advice online.

P.S. Who are you?

Edited by JohnnyFG

Kind regards.

That's pretty rich coming from the guy who was posting poems about Dhaima ages ago and the forums were filled with your crap. Idk nor do I care what your relationship with Dhaima was but my point here is that you have no idea what you're talking about, so gt-fo before Basaz hands you your lawyer/doctor toosh on a Gerikke platter. It's true coz I heard it.

Edited by Daystarr

As of present time half the world is using macro's like that anyway, unless everyone stops right now.. only more people will be joining every day.

Pff, there will always be me not using macros... Because I'm simply not into that shizzle whizzle :D