Feature request

Aristoblis

Dear Devs,

Please take the following game feature enhancements into consideration for future implementation:

1) A new GTN posting tool: I'd like to see the ability to add bulk items to the GTN. For example, if I have 100 of a particular item, and if I want to post them in 10 lots of 10 for 1000 credits per lot, I currently have to break the stack apart into 10 stacks and list each one individually. I would like to see a bulk add tool where I can tell it how many stacks I want to post, the quantity in each stack, and the price per stack. Then when I hit submit, it would automatically post my stacks with the correct quantity at the correct price. (Much like the Auctioneer plug-in for WoW)

2) An audible queue for the group FP/OP finder: I would like the game to chime in with some kind of distinct sound when you are successfully matched with a group in the group finder. Currentlyl there either is no sound or it is not distinctive enough to catch your attention if you are not looking at the screen when it comes up. (Again, similar to the Dungeon Finder in WoW)

3) Please please please change special/unique items (crafting mats, vehicles, etc.) dropped by FP/OP bosses to Greed only. Everyone in the game can use these items, so, to avoid ninja looters/snipers grabbing them unfairly, please change them from Need/Greed to Greed only. This will prevent less those than scrupulous people from selecting need on them when the rest of the group picks greed, effectively ninja looting the item out from under everyone else's nose. Personally, I watch everyone in my groups when those come up, and if they hit need I immediately put them on my ignore list, as I have no intention of ever grouping with a ninja again. However, this is causing my ignore list to grow rapidly. If these mats were changed to Greed only, then everyone would have a fare chance across the board and the ninjas would be out of business.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

I like you 1st suggestion. I believe there is a sound when que's pop. And I don't agree with your 3rd suggestions. Not everyone needs vehicles, and those that do shouldn't have to compete with those that don't. The need/greed is there for a reason. If you NEED it, roll need. Even if you think you get ninja's, if you roll need it shouldn't matter.

Dear Devs,

Please take the following game feature enhancements into consideration for future implementation:

1) A new GTN posting tool: I'd like to see the ability to add bulk items to the GTN. For example, if I have 100 of a particular item, and if I want to post them in 10 lots of 10 for 1000 credits per lot, I currently have to break the stack apart into 10 stacks and list each one individually. I would like to see a bulk add tool where I can tell it how many stacks I want to post, the quantity in each stack, and the price per stack. Then when I hit submit, it would automatically post my stacks with the correct quantity at the correct price. (Much like the Auctioneer plug-in for WoW)

2) An audible queue for the group FP/OP finder: I would like the game to chime in with some kind of distinct sound when you are successfully matched with a group in the group finder. Currentlyl there either is no sound or it is not distinctive enough to catch your attention if you are not looking at the screen when it comes up. (Again, similar to the Dungeon Finder in WoW)

3) Please please please change special/unique items (crafting mats, vehicles, etc.) dropped by FP/OP bosses to Greed only. Everyone in the game can use these items, so, to avoid ninja looters/snipers grabbing them unfairly, please change them from Need/Greed to Greed only. This will prevent less those than scrupulous people from selecting need on them when the rest of the group picks greed, effectively ninja looting the item out from under everyone else's nose. Personally, I watch everyone in my groups when those come up, and if they hit need I immediately put them on my ignore list, as I have no intention of ever grouping with a ninja again. However, this is causing my ignore list to grow rapidly. If these mats were changed to Greed only, then everyone would have a fare chance across the board and the ninjas would be out of business.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

1st thing. YES!!!!

...And I don't agree with your 3rd suggestions. Not everyone needs vehicles, and those that do shouldn't have to compete with those that don't. The need/greed is there for a reason. If you NEED it, roll need. Even if you think you get ninja's, if you roll need it shouldn't matter.

Hi Pinkiebee, thanks for your feedback. In one way or another, everyone in the game has need of or use of vehicles and mats, they may not need that specific mat/vehicle that dropped on that specific boss, but they may need a different one.

The point is, if they don't need/want it, they can always pass on the roll. If I were to go by the logic that I need something just because I want it would open the door for clicking need on anything and everything because, after all, even if I can't use it, I can sell it...and who doesn't need money?

I'm not trying to stir up a hornet's nest, I am just trying to get ideas out there to help make it fare across the board for everyone. That includes those who don't need/want the particular items..they always have the option to pass.