I'm sorry Bioware, but this is my opinion on SWTOR and why I'm unsubscribing.

PunisherAS

There is a ton of endgame PvE content in this game. Nobody should b*tch about that. In fact, you are getting two more Ops in Patch 2.4 and a bunch of HM FPs in 2.3. This game has been out for a year and a half and already has as many or more endgame operations than most major MMO titles. Clownz.

As far as the Cartel Market goes, it's here to stay. Just be glad it's not more intrusive than it is in other MMOs, and count yourself lucky that it isn't P2W...well, unless you're into Space Combat. lol

As far as the story goes, isn't there also a short story arc coming in 2.4? BW feeds you carebears from the teet and you still cry a river.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody seems to forget that if you subscribe you get 500 free CC a month and an extra 100 a month if you use a free security key.. So all this double dipping nonsense doesn't really make sense because you can get what you want from the CM for free.

Except nothing on the CM is "required."

Indeed. Nor is any of it available only via cartel coins if you decide you want it. Just buy it off the GTN.

You can't get "double dipped" in this MMO... unless you choose to.

Keyword here is: choice.

Edited by Andryah

Hopefully I can come back and enjoy this game once more.

Didn't mean to double post, was supposed to edit my previous one. :rak_03:

If you truly are burnt out, which is what it sounds like, then a break is truly needed. It really does help. With the upcoming changes maybe it will open up the game for you. Good luck though.